Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Male Friends

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your GF has some close MALE friends, as a man how do you react to that? Do you ask her to cut out the contact, do you do nothing about it and just observe carefully, do you try to find out if they also have GF´s of their own? Whats your take on this?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
ALL attractive women have orbiters. They benefit from these tool boxes because they often get free sh!t, help moving, connections, etc. out of them.

If a woman has CLOSE male friends.. that's another issue. I would then ask her if she is fully aware that her male friend(s) want to pound her. If she is dumb enough to not believe it.. I would then tell her to inform her "friend" he has no chance in hell of EVER sleeping with her in this life or the next. Most women will say something along the lines of: "He already knows". I would then tell her: "GOOD.. so it should be easy to tell him then".

This is not about being insecure about her male friends. Its about testing her level of submission to you. Notice I am not telling her to end the friendship. I am only telling her to be 100% honest with her male "friend". Something a "true friend" should have no problems doing right? RIGHT.

If she does not submit to my request.. she will be demoted to sex toy until she does.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL attractive women have orbiters. They benefit from these tool boxes because they often get free sh!t, help moving, connections, etc. out of them.

If a woman has CLOSE male friends.. that's another issue. I would then ask her if she is fully aware that her male friend(s) want to pound her. If she is dumb enough to not believe it.. I would then tell her to inform her "friend" he has no chance in hell of EVER sleeping with her in this life or the next. Most women will say something along the lines of: "He already knows". I would then tell her: "GOOD.. so it should be easy to tell him then".

This is not about being insecure about her male friends. Its about testing her level of submission to you. Notice I am not telling her to end the friendship. I am only telling her to be 100% honest with her male "friend". Something a "true friend" should have no problems doing right? RIGHT.

If she does not submit to my request.. she will be demoted to sex toy until she does.
Cutting out the orbiters is a must for any man (although its always so difficult to do so) but with close friends I always struggled a bit because I could never be sure in some cases why a guy and a girl are friends for years without anything sexual happening between the 2 (if none of them is absurdly unnatractive).

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls with close male friends = 100% no bueno, unless they are gay. It's a backburner situation most of the time and that is the guy she will straight bang the instant she gets pissed at you for even the tiniest thing. Women who have close male friends generally don't get along with other women and if they don't, it's likely that it's because other women find them shady

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess then that when the best friend of your GF is a guy, thats not good news... Had a case like that before.

Tony197

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex is "FB Official" with one of her orbiters about two months post breakup. Musical theatre people, so lots of gay guy friends and only a few straight (-Beta) ones. Just gonna' do my thing and let come what may.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Cutting out the orbiters is a must for any man (although its always so difficult to do so) but with close friends I always struggled a bit because I could never be sure in some cases why a guy and a girl are friends for years without anything sexual happening between the 2 (if none of them is absurdly unnatractive).
Here is the thing: If a woman finds it more important to keep around her male friend(s) and orbiters over you.. then you cannot take that woman seriously.

This is why I often say you learn the most about women when you force them to make a decision. You find out your level of value in her eyes. You can then use that information to decide how best to spend your emotional energy. Never waste emotional energy on wh0res and women who want to "keep their options open" (keeping orbiters and male friends are examples of this). Keep such women as plates. Don't commit emotionally.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the thing: If a woman finds it more important to keep around her male friend(s) and orbiters over you.. then you cannot take that woman seriously.

This is why I often say you learn the most about women when you force them to make a decision. You find out your level of value in her eyes. You can then use that information to decide how best to spend your emotional energy. Never waste emotional energy on wh0res and women who want to "keep their options open" (keeping orbiters and male friends are examples of this). Keep such women as plates. Don't commit emotionally.
Thanks Poon King. I made the mistake in my last relationship of not cutting out right at the beginning any orbiters around, and that came back to bite me in the a§§ later on, which contributed in a big way for me to terminate the relationship. Lesson that I learned: establish very clearly your boundaries right from day 1.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one was more pro-boundaries(no guy friends basically, although never that severe) than I was back in the day, but I have to say in practice I'm not so sure anymore. Even if they agree to cut off their male friends, its only because those guys were NOT an issue. New guys will still be, and they will be carefully hidden because she knows better(unless she wants to be "caught"). I will say though that the quality of the relationship when "no guy friends" is in place is exponentially higher.
Agreed with the last statement.

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with the last statement.
Double agreed. Not only have you got to fend off the current orbiters, new ones will be cropping up all the time. The ones who pose the most threat will be the hardest to uncover.

Either she's trustworthy, or she's not.

Tony197

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of a Will Rogers quote - "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

It's become cliche at this point, but if only I knew this sh!t earlier!!!!!