Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

male attack

coolness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

negging girls works for me, ****y and funny works, too. It´s all under control concerning females. But what if a guy starts dissing me and negging me in front of a girl? I can´t go with the usual "I´m the hot model, she´s the AFC" in this situation. Any standard defense/counterattack you can think of or do I have to react situational, case by case?

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
something that works for me, on most times... just verbaly out do him.

don't allow him to respond to anything, turn the tables on him. and leave the conv the moment he has a weak reply

coolness

Don Juan
Reaction score
example: a..hole sits next to me, I don´t know him that well, friend of a friend of a friend, refills his glas from my beer bottle...
because of my weak "what´s wrong with you?" reaction I loose the girls attention to him. What, beside physical violance, would have been a smart move?

Spread em Gal

Don Juan
Reaction score
If he has a beer bottle of his own , refill yours from his bottle..

Or drink from his glass..

Or tell him to he could've asked..

However, you could just do nothing, but in my opinion, this smells trouble..

If you fvck around you might end up fighting..

I know I'd talk with him a little, and if he doesn't show respect, I'd be getting physical

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of a loser refills his glass from your bottle, I do believe you'd get beat up for something like that down here, talk about some cheek.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have grabbed the glass from him and slammed it down my throat and said get your own damn beer.

He gave you no respect cuz he could probably tell you had no respect for yourself. Which I don't think you do cuz you let someone do that.

I don't care how big or tough this guy was if you would have stood up to him right there and then he would have given you his respect for doing so.

Instead you were a pvssy and probably will always be a chump in his eyes.

The guy is not going to fight you for standing up for yourself in this situation. Especially with others there watching. It would make him look stupid. Instead you look bad.

Sorry.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have said something smart-assy, like "Yeah okay, that's great, I'm proud of ya" and ignored him. If he kept at it, "Hey bud, I'm over here now." If he still kept at it, "Okay, you're done talking now." and steal his beer.

Edit: And if he stole my beer right off the bat, I'd just take his glass away from him and start drinking out of it.

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
or you could pull a happy gilmore. finish your beer(in the bottle), stand up, bust half the on the table, and say "you owe me half a bottle of beer" or some such, or you could just stab him in face like a hundred times. that will get her attention away from him and make you look like a bad mother f_cker. The situation can be handled easier of course by just making fun of something about him.

Nameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
That happened to me once, luckily he wasnt holding the glass and it was clean (I'm picky like that - who knows how many ****s he's had in his mouth), so I just said - thank you, just picked up the glass and started drinking. The hb I was talking to laughed and I continued pretending nothing wrong happened.

If he made something of it, I would just give him a look like Im gonna rip his face apart, smile then continue the convo with hb.

The best thing to do in these situations is pay as little attention to him (positive or negative) as possible.
Benefits of this approach:

Makes it look like he is unworthy of your or hb attention.

Makes him look like an immature prick and you wont bee playing games.

Doesnt interrupt the flow/vibe you had with the hb

Doesnt give any attention to the ****block (good or bad) that he wants from the hb.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a tough situation. I probably would have turned the tables on him and out witted him. I would have thrown 3 bucks on the table and said "if you dont have any money, all you had to do is ask." Or I would have looked at the girls and said, " He must think hes my girlfriend cause only a chick would want to share a beer with me."

Mazman

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I would have grabbed that bottle back as soon as I see what he's doing.

Or you could have said to your other friend, "I think your girlfriend here needs another drink. Why don't you buy him one."

I know sometimes it's hard to come up with a comeback when some dipsh1t does something so unbelievable. You just become speechless.

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
I would have thrown 3 bucks on the table and said "if you dont have any money, all you had to do is ask." Or I would have looked at the girls and said, " He must think hes my girlfriend cause only a chick would want to share a beer with me."
Thats a good one,

or "Thats the one I pis$ed in, you can have it"

The last thing you want to do is spaz out and cause a scene, unless you can do it gracefully.

If he were sitting on a stool you could easily knock him off balance with a quick push and by pulling his seat out from under him. If you do it in while your still laughing about him stealing your beer you can make him look lioke a real chump. If this works and he's on his ass on the floor you could even pour the rest of your beer on him and say "you can have the rest to". But that could cause a fight.

Just remember, keep having fun. Losing your cool, unless your Burce Lee, could be stupid. Even if you don't react, keep smiling, see beolw....

Coughlin's law: never show surprise, never lose your cool.