Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Male 8s

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
No question that height can be overcome, just not with all chicks and you have to pick your battles and battlegrounds! My advice to you is go for night game, prob more your thing at that height.
My game is interesting, funny, sweet guy.

Cold approaching hot girls don't work for me. I'm not good looking enough and all the ****y funny lines in the world won't change that.

I can, and have, gotten several sexy women thru social circles, work, and school. These are where ugly guys game. These are where personality matters!

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent point backbreaker. I want to add one thing and it's that there is a baseline score if you can do all this. If you can get girls to constantly approach you or if you have several girls in your plate rotation, you have to be at least a 7 overall. That's assuming that you don't get hit on by extreme fatties and girls with low self esteem.

There's no way a 4 will approach a 6 constantly. 6s are everywhere. You gotta must be special in some way even if a 3 or a 4 approaches you.

backbreaker said:
I have a theory on this as well.

A woman who goes out of their way to tell you that you are good looking or hit on you blatantly without really knowing you, just on your pure looks alone, for her to do that she has to in her mind think you are pretty hot. So basically, what i am trying to say, let's say this girl approaches me grocery store and tells me i am cute or what not. she thinks i'm good looking. let's say she is a 6. for her to think i'm good looking enough to get the nerve to approach me, I have to be about 2 points higher than what she normally is used to dating or seeing or being with. so if I think she is a 6 using the backbreaker hotness equation she thinks I'm an 8.

this is based on the theory that women do not hit on men who they are used to approaching them if that makes sense. if a girl is used to dating 7's all the time and you know she has like 2-3 oriibators why is she going to go out of her way to talk to another 7 lol?

I've never been just hit on by a girl who I thought was very good looking. I don't think lol. I mean outright hit on. not going out of their way to show me they are receptive or to show strong IOI's. i'm talking about "execuse me but you are fine as hell do you have a GF"

about a few months ago i took my son to burger king to get him a little happy meal he likes the onion rings there and there was this girl behind the counter and you know how teenage girls are running to the back and **** and giggling and turning red i knew they were looking at me and the girl was trying to ask me is that my son and I was like yeah and she was like he is so cute what is his name or what not. she could not have been older than 16. so i get his little combo meal and becuase well he's 3 lol and telling your 3 year old son that he cna't eat his happy meal utnil he gets home is like telling a grown man he can't touch the butt naked stripper that's grinding on him in the private room, it's just not happening, we ate there plus they have the little play pen. so after like 5 minutes the little waitress came up to me and told me "you forgot your receipt." so i get the receipt and it says to look on the back and on the back it says "you are so cute, call me XXX-XXXX". I knew she was looking at me like a hawk and i did not want to hurt her feelings by throwing it away so i put it in my pocket but threw it away as soon as i got home.

she was.. she was not hot by 16 year old standards but if i were single and she were 18 she would have gotten it most definatly. a solid 7. I've dated less attractive girls. IMHO she thinks i'm an 8.5-9

with that said, my wife when she is not with me gets approached like 15x more times than i do.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
height is IMHO exactly like race. it's an issue if you make it an issue. the very few that are seriusly tHAT stuck up about it, are girls who i don't need to waste my time with anyway. girls who "won't date a guy under 6'0 under any circumstances" are girls who are still living in fairy tale land

I mean everyone has who their IDEA person is but if you see a person who is attractive that is not your idea you aren't going to not be recpectve
Couldn't agree more. It's not completely about looks. If you screen people out solely on arbitrary things like height, you're probably going to be really inflexible and stupid in other areas of your life. You have to be flexible about your preferences. I prefer blondes, but an attractive brunette is of course an option for me.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
jlr12584 said:
Youre a good looking guy however!!!

I guess women might accuse you of being too pretty, one of the pics I thought you looked a bit gay. Im not suggesting you are for a second but Id get a meaner haircut, grow some stubble, lose the necklace, at least work on your shoulders and arms more.
you look young so maybe there is time for youre face to grow out of looking 'boyish'.

overall, dont worry about youre looks, they are fine, a few tweeks and your up there in the 9's

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, I thought you looked a little like Eminem too, jlr.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I mean, what sort of criteria is objectively used to judge looks against?

How about we break it down:

3 points for height, if you're under 5'6 you get zero, if you're 5'7~5'9 you get one, if you're 5'10~6'0 you get 2, if you're 6'1~6'3 you get three, if you're over 6'4 you get two.

3 points for build. If you're fat you get zero. If you're chubby but solid you get 1. If you're muscly you get 2, if you're muscly AND jacked to the sh1t you get three, but you're just jacked but not too muscly you get 2, if you're average build without too much flab you get 1, and if you're skin and bones skinny you get 0.

And lets say 3 points for facial appearance. 1 point each for smooth clear even skin tone, facial symmetry, and a square masculine jaw.

so that's 9 points in total. Since zekko says that 10/10 is impossible, that means the maximum score for looks is a 9, although in exceptional cases a 9.5 would be possible if there was really something magical about you're appearance.

On this scale, to be honest, I don't score too high. Its pretty harsh.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
Since zekko says that 10/10 is impossible, that means the maximum score for looks is a 9, although in exceptional cases a 9.5 would be possible if there was really something magical about you're appearance.
I definitely don't believe in 10s, but I will rate higher than a 9. I think the highest rating I've ever given a girl in real life is 9.2. There are probably some celebrity women who might get up to a 9.5.

I think it's hard to break looks down into categories because guys can be attractive in different ways. There's the pretty boy type, the tall handsome guy, the muscular dude, etc. The guys that I see get the best reaction are tall, with big body frames, with muscle packed on, and at least a decent looking face.

The only other type I've seen that can match the reaction they get is a tall, handsome faced dude who dresses well and has a lot of status (makes a lot of money). But then that goes beyond purely looks, doesn't it?

backbreaker said:
A woman who goes out of their way to tell you that you are good looking or hit on you blatantly without really knowing you, just on your pure looks alone, for her to do that she has to in her mind think you are pretty hot. So basically, what i am trying to say, let's say this girl approaches me grocery store and tells me i am cute or what not. she thinks i'm good looking. let's say she is a 6. for her to think i'm good looking enough to get the nerve to approach me, I have to be about 2 points higher than what she normally is used to dating or seeing or being with.
Not necessarily. She could just be a flirty girl. The type of girl who flirts with every decent guy she sees. I don't like this type of girl because she will flirt and compliment you, but her flirtations are basically meaningless because she does the same with every other guy she knows. Kind of like an attention wh0re. A variation is a flirty slvt.

Most girls don't approach or initiate. If she does, it could be that she's really into you. Or it could just be her personality.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the dude that writes law and order is getting his material from the mature man section lol.

I was watching law and order this wednesday, great epeside BTW. iuf you watch law and order enough you know that they usually have a decnet looking male cop it helps with the story lines. well the decent looking detetectives wife is pretty ****ing hot. actually she looks a lot like my wife though my wife is taller and lighter in the skin.

anyway, she is a military girl. i forgot what she does but she's in the military. and from all accounts, she really does love her husband. anyway she gets home from the military, he is happy to see her she is hpapy to se ehim. after a few days goes by, you know she has been out of the country for so long she has **** to do things to get caught up with so she starts dipping out and going places or what not and becuase she is always gone her detective husband gets jealous. he starts taking time off work to start spying on her and he sees her go into this unmarked brownstone with a guy who hugs her and open the door and he knows she is cheating.

so this is the 2nd story line for the entire eposide. now he is following her around and she meets this man for lunch and they are out in the open, eating, etc.

so he devises this plan, they go out to eat and he asks her what she did for lunch yesterday and she lies. now he knows she is cheating.

so the next day he goes to the guy who he had followed confronts him before he can say antyhing punches him in the mouth and tells him to leave his wife alone.

the wife comes to the police station and pisses a ***** and hell breaks lose in front of everyone. i just want to reinterate the woman is easily an 8.5 SMOKING hot. to me at least lol.

anyway, now is the moment and he confronts her in the interrogation room. the guy who she was cheating with in the brownstone? yeah her shrink lol. it's unmarked because it's a private miltiary shrink that the government uses for people who just got out of the war zone and she didn't want to tell him because he hates shrinks. the guy she was having lunch with? a live long friend who she had not seen in a few years and wanted to catch up with now that she got back. and you can see it on his face "welp lol".

that's the problem and why a guy can't keep a woman out of his league. when a woman is out of your league you will assume the worst about everything that they do. could be **** they have done 100s of time but painted in your fvcked up light that you have now because this is your woman you know she is cheating becuase she isn't calling you 5 times a day checking in with visual references of all of her surroundings in addition to level 5 background checks by every male within a 1 mile facility of the area.

i can kinda see the way this story line is shaping up. his partner is a cute girl (Kelly giddish) and i can see him shacking up with her she seems to like him and that's more of his league.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i mean, how many women do you know that will say "yeah i'm a 6"
I knew one who said that, and she was at best a 4. :D

It's essentially impossible to rate yourself.

I tell people "Ok, be as harsh with yourself as possible. Don't overlook any of your shortcomings."
They say, "Ok."
I say, "Are you sure? Come up with the lowest number you can, rate yourself really cruelly. Do you have a number?"
They say "Yeah."
I say, "Ok, now subtract 2."
They go "WTF???"

But that's about as close as you can truly get to what the opposite sex thinks of you. And even that's usually overblown :crackup:

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
that's the problem and why a guy can't keep a woman out of his league. when a woman is out of your league you will assume the worst about everything that they do. could be **** they have done 100s of time but painted in your fvcked up light that you have now because this is your woman you know she is cheating becuase she isn't calling you 5 times a day checking in with visual references of all of her surroundings in addition to level 5 background checks by every male within a 1 mile facility of the area.

i can kinda see the way this story line is shaping up. his partner is a cute girl (Kelly giddish) and i can see him shacking up with her she seems to like him and that's more of his league.
I dunno BB. I've watched a Style video where he says he knew a female dating coach, and her advice to men was to judge yourself. Judge yourself out of 10 in the categories of looks, money, and status, and then ONLY GO FOR GIRLS WHO WERE OF EQUAL RATING as you. She said "men shouldn't be trying to date outside of their league."

But I mean, fvck that. That's a typical women's ploy to keep betas in their place and prevent them from every rising up to alpha status.

I think that's bullsh1t. Men are smarter than women, just straight up, scientific research proves that men on average are more intelligent than women on average. And the really really smart guys, they're miles ahead of even the really really smart women. Just like women don't compete against men in the olympic athletics, because they're just no competition at all, likewise women don't compete against men in World Champion Chess Title matches. They're just not smart enough.

Which means to me that even the most average guy is superior to the hottest, smartest chick. There is no girl that's "out of a guy's league", in fact its the opposite, there's no girl that's IN a guy's league, any guy's league.

Now, the problem you're talking about is when a hotter guy than you can get your woman. Well, yeah, that's possible, but if you have enough skill to spin plates and leverage jealousy, and if you genuinely are confident enough to have a laissez-faire care-free attitude, I don't think you have too much to worry about.

I personally think its a great evil for a man to commit to a woman, any woman. Women can and should commit to a man, because they are inferior, but men should never let themselves be totally committed to such an inferior being as a woman.

Last edited:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once read in the DJ Bible something like this: "It's a woman's job to reject you. Don't do it for her."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
I think that's bullsh1t. Men are smarter than women, just straight up, scientific research proves that men on average are more intelligent than women on average. And the really really smart guys, they're miles ahead of even the really really smart women. Just like women don't compete against men in the olympic athletics, because they're just no competition at all, likewise women don't compete against men in World Champion Chess Title matches. They're just not smart enough.

Which means to me that even the most average guy is superior to the hottest, smartest chick. There is no girl that's "out of a guy's league", in fact its the opposite, there's no girl that's IN a guy's league, any guy's league.
You make a valid point (although you're overstating it a bit).

But you're not really competing with the girl. What you're doing when you're dating is competing against other men. It's just like in nature, the males fight amongst each other, or display their colors or whatever, and the female picks the most healthy/capable mate.

So when you feel insecure dating a girl, you're really comparing yourself with other guys. "I'm not as tall as that guy, that guy is better looking than I am, that guy is funnier than I am, he makes better conversation than I do, that guy's physique is better than mine, that guy has a bigger penis than I do", etc.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting topic lol i dont know what to "rate" myself but i would say im up there from the attention i get from women wherever i go. Im 6', 180lbs muscular but lean build (get alot of compliments on my body and V taper) greenish/hazel eyes, straight nose, black hair, defined jaw...etc. Ive had girls call me gorgeous, Say i should be a model or some admit to me that they thought i was so hot when they first saw me. when i walk into a bar i get the looks. i like going to local strip bars with friends and seeing the strippers stare over at me lol. thinking of recent stuff... I went to a small party last week and these girls showed up, i was totally ignored but was just hanging out, havin some drinks and stuff. the night ended with the motel :) crazy thing is at the end these girls end up calling their boyfriends.... pretty F*cked up i know. Sometimes though being good looking can be a hassle. Girls assume im talking to other girls all the time or that i probably have a GF im cheating on. Sometimes i make a comment to compliment the girl on something like her looks and they stare at me for a second and say "really?" like if they dont believe me or something. Overall, i guess you can rate yourself from the responses you get from girls. Do you get the eye contact alot? do girls smile at you? do they make an excuse to get close to you or maybe touch you?. The other day i was in the gym using the pull down rope and this sexy! girl comes up to me (she saw me just start using it lol) asks me if im gonna use it long? then i made a comment like "your coming to steal it from me?" she smiled big but i didnt make a move, yeah i know i should have. im trying to work my way to get with the girl at my local supermarket that i think is HOT, Surprisingly she smiled and said hi to me the other day, usually she walks right past me but maybe because she caught me staring at her from far lol... i gotta get that number lol face like Whitney Port, sexy. anyway im ranting.... overall, if your attractive.... youll know it.