Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Malaysia

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a longshot, but those from around the Klang Valley area should come out for a drink with me.

Island

Don Juan
Reaction score
All right

You said represent and I am representing.

So, you in action yet? What's your ***** tally so far?

Hope you don't mind a grilling.

I'm just sick of hanging with geeks.

Island

Don Juan
Reaction score
You the man

How did you manage to overcome the religious-themed objections from the girls? Is there a thread here about that?

I know this non-malay guy still in high school. Malay chicks keep calling him up all the time. His parents are afraid he'll convert and circumcise, haha. I hope he ****s them and then goes international.

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
any malay chicks in montreal? when i finish school in a few years, i wanna move to malaysia or singapore for work for a few years...how are the chicks down there, how easy or hard is it to get chicks and have sex with them?

Island

Don Juan
Reaction score
Malaysia has this religious police set up to guard the morals of the Malays. Basically, in a worst case scenario, if a malay girl goes out with you, and returns to your place or is in your parked car, JAIS (Department of Islam) officers can enter your home or use other methods to apprehend the girl and send her to a religious re-education camp, for committing "close proximity".

Other Malaysians may rubbish this, but it is a fact. It has happened, it will happen again. Go to mass transit or public parks and you will see signboards prohibiting "close proximity", which is open to wide interpretation. This is even in the capital.

Enforcement is an iffy thing. In general you are in most danger when radical pro-Islam goverment people decide it's time to send out a moral message to society.

Island

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not so knowledgable about the subject, but since nobody else is replying.

In Malaysia there are boh sia girls, whom you could pick up and screw for the price of a McDonald's meal. If I'm not mistaken, this is a 90s phenomenon, and the girls are mostly underage.

In Singapore there is the sarong party girl, or local malay gold digging lass who only likes white men because they are "richer" and "classier".

In polite society, a boh sia and spg is in the same class of deragatory words like *****, slut, and *****, to name a few examples.

Thus ends a brief introduction.

You were asking about easy lays right?

melankot

Reaction score
Wat up people!talk about Malaysia represented!

Island that ain't a brief intro u got it down to a pat, potholes and all......yet who can resist a wild out malay chick, esp those from Nouvo....

Island

Don Juan
Reaction score
We should get together.

Agree?

And oh, someone please write more. It'll take me months to get a feel for the local scene, starting from scratch.

melankot

Reaction score
yo island! meet up? thats a good idea, me sick and tired of wussies around me. how can u be reached?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's hear more about boh sia. What are they? Teenage hookers?

Island

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great!

Alright Melankot, too bad there aren't many people over here, but send an e-mail to rogue222@hotmail.com.

Krassus, the boh sia is an unfortunate phenomenon where teenage girls prostituted themselves for the price of a McDonald's meal.

I won't say they're the only sex you can get though. It's just that they have less inhibitions than the general population, but perhaps less enthusiasm.

Damn, where are the Malaysian masters? It sucks to have a recovering AFC represent.

terew

Reaction score
Sounds good guys. Lets meet up then.

Oh yeah, btw im from M'sia, klang valley to be exact :)

max

Reaction score
Hey Stuart,

I'll be back in Malaysia at the end of April. Let's meet up again. I sent you a message via PAIR, but I don't have your contact info anymore.

I'm willing to meet and chill with other Malaysians too. Just a couple of requirements; don't look like a slob, and don't go mute around strangers.

I'm flexible, have winged with different styles in different countries, and can wing with anything you guys throw at me. I play a laidback C&P game, with Juggler-style C&T... if you don't know what that means, it's cool, I won't hold it against you. ;o)

Ciao.

- Max

Island

Don Juan
Reaction score
Max

Excellent! A chance for me to observe and learn from a master.

So, how do we get into contact with you?

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa sh*t I didn't realise this post was actually moving until I did a search on my own posts to find a thread I discussed in.

Might be a little late on my reply to the replies here, but dood Max! Have been msging you once in a while on MSN and ICQ and I get no reply, lol.

I don't have your number anymore. Am also happy that there's more Malaysians here, finally. I haven't been visiting ASF in a long time (lost my password too) so contacting me through PAIR won't really help.

I'm still the same monogamous relationship seeker, not much of a 'player-person', and I bet Max has lots of information to depart now cos he took Juggler's course in Canada! Woot. Thats kickass.

Well see you guys soon.