Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making your own Ripped Jeans

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously it's not if wearing a certain type of jeans tricks a girls brain into thinking you have value. But I'm not sure that even works, anyway.

If evolution were perfect, genetic disorders like Down Syndrome wouldn't exist.

I have a theory that the entire female gender is an accident of evolution. They contribute nothing to the species other than eggs. They are as useless as a male angler fish.
Your clothes are basically a representation of who you are. People with style understand the concept behind fashion statements such as that, and choose to express themselves that way. This is the part of social dynamics that you seem to falter on. It’s the underlying message.

Down syndrome has nothing to do with evolution. It’s basically when your body ****s up during metaphase/anaphase.

And women still nurture children. That’s it. Aside from that though, they traditionally don’t do much else, except serve men through other smaller ways. Something I read on here long ago, is that women serve men, and men serve the world, and that unfortunately nowadays, the word ‘serve’ is replaced by ‘manipulated’.

Reactions: Von

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously it's not if wearing a certain type of jeans tricks a girls brain into thinking you have value. But I'm not sure that even works, anyway.

If evolution were perfect, genetic disorders like Down Syndrome wouldn't exist.

I have a theory that the entire female gender is an accident of evolution. They contribute nothing to the species other than eggs. They are as useless as a male angler fish.
Genetic disorders like down syndrome is actually a mutation. And for there to be evolution, and genetic diversity; this is a must. Additionally, mutations are the ultimate source of variation.

Reaction score
Your clothes are basically a representation of who you are. People with style understand the concept behind fashion statements such as that, and choose to express themselves that way. This is the part of social dynamics that you seem to falter on. It’s the underlying message.

Down syndrome has nothing to do with evolution. It’s basically when your body ****s up during metaphase/anaphase.

And women still nurture children. That’s it. Aside from that though, they traditionally don’t do much else, except serve men through other smaller ways. Something I read on here long ago, is that women serve men, and men serve the world, and that unfortunately nowadays, the word ‘serve’ is replaced by ‘manipulated’.
Okay here pick one...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetic_disorders

You overestimate the importance of a person's clothes. A child molester could wear a $5000 suit. What does that make him?

It's just as phony as a flashy car.

I attract more females when I dress nicer also, but it's not worth anything. It still makes me think that they're just stupid.

Their brains are just as weak as their bodies. And they have no concept of reality and neither do most males these days. Too much Pokemon, I suppose.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay here pick one...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetic_disorders

You overestimate the importance of a person's clothes. A child molester could wear a $5000 suit. What does that make him?

It's just as phony as a flashy car.

I attract more females when I dress nicer also, but it's not worth anything. It still makes me think that they're just stupid.

Their brains are just as weak as their bodies. And they have no concept of reality and neither do most males these days. Too much Pokemon, I suppose.
Pokemon? Maybe the weirdos. I see them at that stupid anime fest on campus every year, walking around with their stupid ass wands.

Reaction score

Never have I given a fvck about what type of clothes a girl was wearing. If she's hot, then the less the better. But even that gets old. You are overestimating the importance of this.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren’t we overthinking this? I’ve seen it all over the place in the DJ Bible that style is really important. That’s all it is, a sense of fashion

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never have I given a fvck about what type of clothes a girl was wearing. If she's hot, then the less the better. But even that gets old. You are overestimating the importance of this.
Jesus dude, I don't see why you make such a huge thing out of everything. You see it, you like it, you buy it, you wear it.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren’t we overthinking this? I’ve seen it all over the place in the DJ Bible that style is really important. That’s all it is, a sense of fashion
Dress the way, you want people to perceive you.

Dress in a way that will make people look at you with proudness.

Fashion is an acquired taste.

If I give credit to my ex-GF is her fashion taste... She redid MY ENTIRE WARDROBE.... she taught me clothes arrangements etc.. After 2 years of being appart, I still follow the fashion rules she taught me... Why? Because it works... since: everyone I meet find me always greatly groom and dressed. Quality material too.

Another thing on acquired taste: I hated to wear to suits and tie... I never wanted that... since I started working in the corporate world and my own business.... I can't do without... suits and ties are part of me... and I make the colors match, the quality material work together, shoes-belt-watch-eye glasses are of the same color.

Ripped jeans in a guy for me = low quality (sure the manual labor people used to rip their jeans etc... but we in the 21st century... unless you work... you wanna clean stuff)
Girl with ripped jeans = hot stuff but likely not LTR material

When you write it the RAP culture.... I think you meant ghetto culture... the loser stuff.

If you want to have ripped jeans... make it costumized so it look artistic (had stuff on it) more than ''commercial or dirty torn''.... it will pass alot better, you will look like an artist... more than a ghetto-commercial-dirty guy who can't buy normal stuff.

My opinion. The way you dress will tell alot about you....

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dress the way, you want people to perceive you.

Dress in a way that will make people look at you with proudness.

Fashion is an acquired taste.

If I give credit to my ex-GF is her fashion taste... She redid MY ENTIRE WARDROBE.... she taught me clothes arrangements etc.. After 2 years of being appart, I still follow the fashion rules she taught me... Why? Because it works... since: everyone I meet find me always greatly groom and dressed. Quality material too.

Another thing on acquired taste: I hated to wear to suits and tie... I never wanted that... since I started working in the corporate world and my own business.... I can't do without... suits and ties are part of me... and I make the colors match, the quality material work together, shoes-belt-watch-eye glasses are of the same color.

Ripped jeans in a guy for me = low quality (sure the manual labor people used to rip their jeans etc... but we in the 21st century... unless you work... you wanna clean stuff)
Girl with ripped jeans = hot stuff but likely not LTR material

When you write it the RAP culture.... I think you meant ghetto culture... the loser stuff.

If you want to have ripped jeans... make it costumized so it look artistic (had stuff on it) more than ''commercial or dirty torn''.... it will pass alot better, you will look like an artist... more than a ghetto-commercial-dirty guy who can't buy normal stuff.

My opinion. The way you dress will tell alot about you....
If rap is trash then every university is trash because that's all they listen to at parties

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re much more likely to trust a guy wearing a suit and a Rolex than some random dude dresses like a bum. I shouldn’t have to point that out. It shows credibility too.
In terms of attracting them, I’m not. Perhaps because there’s things that I understand that you cannot for whatever reason. You are looking at everything to rationally from their point of view using a male’s brain. You can’t do that if you want to succeed with women. If you can’t take care of yourself (i.e. with showering, clothes, exercising, etc.) then how can she expect you to take care of her? It’s representative of something else.

Let’s put it like this: better clothes > worse clothes. Therefore, if you have two guys who are exactly the same in every category of life, but one has better clothes, he is the better male. Females choose him then over the other guy.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re much more likely to trust a guy wearing a suit and a Rolex than some random dude dresses like a bum. I shouldn’t have to point that out. It shows credibility too.

In terms of attracting them, I’m not. Perhaps because there’s things that I understand that you cannot for whatever reason. You are looking at everything to rationally from their point of view using a male’s brain. You can’t do that if you want to succeed with women. If you can’t take care of yourself (i.e. with showering, clothes, exercising, etc.) then how can she expect you to take care of her? It’s representative of something else.

Let’s put it like this: better clothes > worse clothes. Therefore, if you have two guys who are exactly the same in every category of life, but one has better clothes, he is the better male. Females choose him then over the other guy.
100% agree with this. And as for the rap culture, like it or not, mumble trap rap is what’s popular these days. So that’s why all the street wear is popular. That doesn’t mean you can’t dress well too, I own at least 10 nice button ups, wear nice dress shoes and I get lots of compliments on that too. But if you wear that every day it gets predictable and loses its effect. Variety is a big part of having a good wardrobe too imho

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edginess and rebellion have more to do with pushing the ripped jean trend, than giving off the appearance of a working man. I honestly don't know that I've ever even heard that. You see it in every generation. Well to do's adopting every day wear of "edgier" subcultures. James Dean for example, jacking the greaser look. Elvis Presley jacking Chuck Berry. Madonna in the 80's jacking 70's punk. White suburban kids jacking 90's hip hop culture. Ripped jeans are just a throw back to the 70's and 80's. Fashions come back in style every so often. What you wear is only a fraction of the game. Put me in a room full of suits and I'll clean up off charisma alone.

Reaction score

I'm all for dressing nice. I just spent over $300 at Hugo Boss.

I had an issue with the "ripped jeans" thing.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for dressing nice. I just spent over $300 at Hugo Boss.

I had an issue with the "ripped jeans" thing.
Oh well I mean, understand that it’s a taste. Some women love it, some are totally against it, just like the guys here in this thread. When it comes to the arts (fashion is an art, just like certain works of literature, or paintings are too), a lot of times it’s subjective. Some women will tell you that they like it for the above reasons I’ve given, others will like it for no real reason, some will roll their eyes at you lol. So again, it’s all a preference really.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In rural red-state America, if you're dirty, it means you have a job. And guys who get the dirtiest make the most money...fancy suit jobs are a city thing. If you're wearing a suit in a small town, you're a preacher, life insurance salesman, funeral home director...none of which are all that sexy.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really didn’t expect the thread to go in this direction but that’s fine