Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making the Committment: A Bootcamp for Physical Success

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a different kind of bootcamp. It's not going to be about making cold approaches or trying to get numbers.

It's going to only be focused on you, and your goals to achieve the physical shape that you desire.

Whether you want to lose weight, gain weight, build muscle, increase your endurance, or just start living healthier, this is the bootcamp for you.

Here's the deal:

You first state what you want, what you desire to change about your physical self. Next you're going to devise a plan to get there. You're going to set out a schedule/diet/routine/etc. that's going to make that goal possible. This might mean researching, reading, asking others, etc. Desiring without having a plan is simply wishing. Next, you're going to stick to that plan. Obstacles are going to come up, and you're going to notice them and not let them block your path for sucess.

Here's mine.

Over the past months, I've been stagnant when it comes to improving my body. I'll workout well for a couple weeks and then start slacking off, not getting enough sleep, not eating enough, etc.

And the truth is that I haven't really been making gains.

I want that to change. I want to put on a solid 10 lbs of weight in the next couple months before May. In addition, I wan't to get in better OVERALL physical shape since I'm training hard in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA.

I'm going to reach my goals by disciplining myself. Getting to bed at a decent hour (not my frequen 3-4-5 AM thing). Getting my meals in EVERY DAY and not making excuses. Setting a schedule that allows me to get my work done and still have time to work out and do what I need to do (i.e. NOT wasting time). I'm also going to check my progress each week. I'm going to analyze what I've been doing and whether it's been taking me where I want to go. If it isn't, then I am going to seek out knowledgeable advice from others as to what I need to modify in order to reach my goals.

And above all, I'm not going to deviate from my plan. I realize that this is the only way to get what I want. There is no easy route, and I am determined to work hard and achieve what I hope to achieve.

eps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man. I will be here reading your threads and ready to answer any questions you may have

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am with you. I also want to develop a better physique. However, I do not have enough time because I WASTE so much TIME doing USELESS THINGS!!! ARGHH

Now is the time. I will report back monthly. My goal is to lower my %BF 5% in 3 months, while having minimum muscle loss (and possibly gains?).

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kerensky
I am with you. I also want to develop a better physique. However, I do not have enough time because I WASTE so much TIME doing USELESS THINGS!!! ARGHH

Now is the time. I will report back monthly. My goal is to lower my %BF 5% in 3 months, while having minimum muscle loss (and possibly gains?).
I absolutely understand where you are coming from.

It's especially difficult since we're young (18 and 17), but seriously...look at how many hours a week you WASTE, and imagine if those hours were put to productive use how much you could have gained.

I think most people would be in awe.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
I absolutely understand where you are coming from.

It's especially difficult since we're young (18 and 17), but seriously...look at how many hours a week you WASTE, and imagine if those hours were put to productive use how much you could have gained.

I think most people would be in awe.
yea, I hate the feeling of regret. A little part of me dies everytime I regret....sigh

But no more. No more wasting time. My life will be productive from now on. I don't feel very energetic but that is caused by the stagnating whirlpool I have entwined myself in.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I didn't waste AS MUCH time today. I did well, but there is always room for improvement. From now on, I will get home, put on my music, and work. Then I will workout after I'm done with that.

But progress has been made.