Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making plans, i dont get it

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf always says she is bad at makign deciisons, and i should decide when it comes to making plans. Ok so i sugges things to her and she never seems thrilled. she told me weeks ago she wanted us to go ice skating, so i suggested it for this sat and she says its too cold. Isnt it supposed to be cold? I suggest a comedy club instead and she said "well talk about it later"
I mean we havent done anything besides movies or dinner/drinks yet, i thought maybe shed want to do somethin more fun. Its funny every girl ive ever dated has been the same way. They say they want u to decide but in the end they end up deciding it every time. And its funny cuz its not as if im choosing boring things, they usually end up choosing somehting more boring. I give up tryin to read their moods. How r we suppsoed to know if they r in a fun energetic mood or a lounge around mood. From now on im just gonna say "were goin here tonite. end of story"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
...From now on im just gonna say "were goin here tonite. end of story"
:yes: If she wants to do something else, she can make the plan. Fair, right?

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
:yes: If she wants to do something else, she can make the plan. Fair, right?
Nooooo. This is relationship death. Women want men to make decisions and at the same time have an idea what they like. You can't ask, "Do you want to go the movies?" You can't give her decision making powers. Women see this as weakness. I don't ask the girl I'm with now, I'll just say "We're going to see the Mavericks tonight." because I know she like them. It gets annoying sometimes, but you have to pay attention to what your chick likes and dislikes from time to time.

She will expect you to make most if not all the decisions. She will you down on you if you don't.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pappadapolis said:
Nooooo. This is relationship death. Women want men to make decisions and at the same time have an idea what they like. You can't ask, "Do you want to go the movies?" You can't give her decision making powers. Women see this as weakness. I don't ask the girl I'm with now, I'll just say "We're going to see the Mavericks tonight." because I know she like them. It gets annoying sometimes, but you have to pay attention to what your chick likes and dislikes from time to time.

She will expect you to make most if not all the decisions. She will you down on you if you don't.
Ummm, that's what we just said.