Making Her Make The Move?

prestonking

Reaction score
My girlfriend is great, we have been dating for 3 months and she's really a great person and so much more to me than just a **** and chuck. The only thing is since the beginning of the relationship I have been the one to iniate all things sexual, even to the extent of almost always iniating kissing. Now I have gone as far to eat her out which I guess I enjoy and she absolutely loves but I have yet to even recieve a hand job! I don't need a lot sexually but she is coming up to spend a few nights with me and its her period so I can't do anything to her. What would you all suggest to have her go down on me or at least give me something anything haha, I want to be able to suggest it without suggesting it?? You are the don juans, she is a virgin going on the bc soon but i want something soon. What do you suggest?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been somewhat successful in manipulating chicks into making the first moves. Basically, you have manufacture a way to make her feel a defiency in the relationship first that she feels the only way to make up for it is to give you some sort of sexual experience.

There are several ways to do it, but none of them are healthy and conducive to a good relationship.

I would stick to the honest direct route personally.

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her know that this isn't a one-sided sexual relationship. Get her to get down on her knees and please the bajesus out of you! Whip it out and yell at the top of your lunges "suck my d1ck now!" haha.. if she's cool then she'll be down for the cause.. :D

In all seriousness, you should address this with her if she doesn't do it. There's nothing worse than giving and not receiving. Everyone needs to be caressed in one way or another. You could also play a game with her... don't kiss her or initiate until she makes a move or starts to squrim. Make sure that she makes the first move.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple idiot. Ask her if you eat her out, can she return the favor by sucking your schlong off. A girl that likes you will say yes. Now if she says she doesn't want to do it cause she doesn't know how.. she's f-cking lying. If she's the shy kind of girl.. then you kinda have to teach her by telling her WHAT FEELS GOOD. Don't say.. put your mouth and do this.. or make her stuff her mouth with your nuts.

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned this lesson my freshmen year of college.

If she is on the period, **** her in the ass.

As for the first part o the question, she should be blowing you three times as much as u here atleast. Here is what you do start making out with her. Shove her hand into your boxers so she strts jerking it and then when you are kissing her say 'I wonna put my DlCK in your mouth right now', then guide her head towards your crotch, never seen a girl refuse.