Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

making her jealous

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so alright when I was trying to get back with this chick, she's slowly drifting away from me. don't ask why but it happened that way. When things get away from me, I want to hold on for dear life and everything in my power to make it the way it was when it made me happy. and, i succeeded but things started getting more and more distant..... and i felt bad because before we had done a lot of comfort building we would kiss and hold hands and then it got to a point where I couldn't get her to walk with me anymore. maybe because i told her that i loved her, maybe it was because she knew i liked her that much. it was some devastating thing and I didn't know why, some people would say it's my fault because i put her on a pedastool or whatever and how girls aren't attracted to that kind of behaviour blah blah blah....... i know.. but that still didn't keep me from doing one of the most craziest thing i have ever done.

i called her one day because i wanted her to help me exchange this bottle of hairgel for me. She was with her guy pal at the time so she didn't want to help me. Now before, she used to ditch the guy pal for me....i had a situation where I asked her to help me with my homework and intruded on their conversation over tea... which had her dismissing the guy pal and her treating me to a cup of tea right after :)..i felt bad for the guy at the time, that was awesome. But that was before, now...she just kept on arguing about how she didn't want to do it. Even after i told her about tall the times i helped her translate her english paper...she refused and rudely clicked on me. So i just sat down, and decided to go walking around a bit and i ended up seeing her with the guy a few minutes later.

the guy decides to help me instead. and they go head and eat after....i decide to call up one of my other girls i've been gaming who happens to be cuter than my chick. I had her come out of her dormitory for me, and we headed in the direction my concious had directed me to..and VOILA~! there they were...sitting down and eating barbeque together. The guy was looking happy....haha, just where i want them.

So i told the girl, "look, i need you to help me get back at this girl...hold my hand" she was skeptical at first but then finally i got her to hold my hand while I was ordering stuff at the same restraunt. I saw them and i said let me introduce you to them, so we walked up to their table. Holding hands...and i siad "You guys are here too? I want you to meet my friend Shells" they were silent....my girl looked at her face. and looked at our hands. and looked away fast. she said "hi" in an uncomfortable manner. as we proceeded to wait for our food while it was being cooked, i knew that wasn't enough so i started cracking jokes and making her laugh right in front of her... i could tell she was getting jealous because she would just be silent, and the expression on the guy's face was down too. i left with my arm around her shoulder feeling a lot better. i happened to like this chick too.

So the day after, i tried calling my girl up and she wouldn't pick up. I left text messages. I end up seeing the guy by himself too... he didn't seem like he liked me that much as he just walked by. The whole day i was bombing her phone....no avail. Finally when i was in the taxi with the homie kay, the phone started ringing. The voice i first heard was a "hello" from ...the guy pal. I didn't kno what to say "hello?......where is she!?....who are you!?" And the guy was silent... he told me that she didn't want to talk to me.

I quickly handed over the phone to Kay so he would tlak to him..something about them exchanging phone numbers. and she didn't want to talk to me until next week. the guy refused to hand out his number because we all knew he was lying.....and that was that. i actually felt bad about everything. like i don't kno...something didn't feel right. but if she was angry at me then that's ok..i can handle people being angry with me just not her trying to avoid me for the rest of her life altogether.

the next day, i hit her up. nothing.... i called with my friends number and said "you didn't get my text messages?"

she replied "I don't want to talk to you" and clicked..

do you think it was a good idea to get her jealous?

anybody have any experience on this topic?

thanks for the help

Last edited:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore, don't even read this. Dreamx is some troll who gets banned every week. It's him, or an extremely bad choice of username.

Jovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamz if you arent a troll, I really think you should consider suicide cause damn you are pathetic

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
phyzzle. ... that's a really nice username there, i like how you put a "y" in the middle making it really pimped out and sauced up with a gay ass word like fizzle. jazzy phizzle some jizz in ur azzhole, d1ckface.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jovan if you aren't a homosexual sweden, I really think you should stop eating all those meatballs cuz damn ur a bizch.