Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making girls laugh sign of interest?

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So broad topic generally around making girls laugh -

Do girls go for funny guys?

Heard yes although I think it might be a myth. I really dont think humour is enough in itself (yeah I know comedians do well although there is more to it than just their humour). Plus aiming the discussion for the average guy on the street.

eg.

More specifically, i note some girls giggling at everything I say. It makes you feel great. Then you get older and you notice that many times, this sort of girl laughs at everything everyone says. Makes them VERY fun and pleasant to be around but not exactly a true sign that I am meant for a career in comedy or that she is attracted to me/the speaker.

Agree/disagree?

Experiences and thoughts?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of something I wrote awhile back about flirty girls. They will flirt with you and you feel great. Then when you get older you notice this sort of girl flirts with EVERY guy they see. And suddenly you don't feel so special anymore.

Laughing and giggling at guys' witty comments is a huge flirtation tactic these girls use. I knew this gorgeous AW girl, she would laugh at everything I said. I think she used laughter in lieu of conversation. I'm sure she did the same thing with other guys too, because she drew them like flies onto sh!t.

Anyway, yeah, a sense of humor is very attractive to women, but as you say, you need something more with it. And there's nothing to stroke a man's ego like a woman laughing at everything he says.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think being funny alone will ever get you the girls.

I've often found that my success with girls nearly always comes from getting them laughing and then applying kino... it never seems to fail! :cheer:

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
This reminds me of something I wrote awhile back about flirty girls. They will flirt with you and you feel great. Then when you get older you notice this sort of girl flirts with EVERY guy they see. And suddenly you don't feel so special anymore.

Laughing and giggling at guys' witty comments is a huge flirtation tactic these girls use. I knew this gorgeous AW girl, she would laugh at everything I said. I think she used laughter in lieu of conversation. I'm sure she did the same thing with other guys too, because she drew them like flies onto sh!t.

Anyway, yeah, a sense of humor is very attractive to women, but as you say, you need something more with it. And there's nothing to stroke a man's ego like a woman laughing at everything he says.

Yeah exactly my point. Although I wonder if I am being cynical hence exploring other opinions.

Not saying everyone, but there is a AW type that I have encountered. Not bimbo he he he style, seemingly more genuine but then you wonder...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heretolearn said:
Not saying everyone, but there is a AW type that I have encountered. Not bimbo he he he style, seemingly more genuine but then you wonder...
Right, it's not every girl, it's just a certain type.
But I have little doubt women learn from a young age to laugh at men's jokes to curry their favor.
I also know a former stripper who seems to giggle instead of talk. I'm guessing she learned this on the job, dealing with men, and is still using it.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heretolearn said:
Do girls go for funny guys?

Heard yes although I think it might be a myth. I really dont think humour is enough in itself (yeah I know comedians do well although there is more to it than just their humour).
Back to basics: ****y & funny

So no, just funny isn't enough.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think laughter is the world's greatest aphrodisiac.
If you can make a girl laugh, she will definitely want to fvck you. She might not actually fvck you but she will view you in a different light as her vag tingles with endorphins laughter produces.
Making a girl laugh is my first and only aim when trying to bang them. They become like putty in your hands.

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Die Hard has a point.

Perhaps I am doing funny not ****y. I often am told that I am considered arrogant etc anyway (truth be told I am usually just really focused on other things and people say I do my own thing as arrogance, for me it just feels like staying busy). So I would not know how to intentionally be ****y.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a sign of interest...but take other things into consideration. She may be a bit tipsy which will make her laugh even more. maybe she's a bit nervous.

It's a good sign...but the best sign is when she reaches over and makes physical contact. Then you know you've got her.