Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making Conversation Flow/Groups

TheWayOfAllFlesh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first off I'd like some basic info on how to make a conversation flow. I can only normally manage hi, how are you, name etc before I ask stupid questions or just freeze up and walk away defeated

Plus say the one girl you want to talk to (been getting positive signs, etc) is with two of her friends. Im not 'scared' but whenever shes around I just don't seem to have the right motivation, which is **** because I'll regret it when I get back home

Taste

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to make conversation flow is to tap into your passions and goals. Also the only way to have better conversations is to have alot of it. If you take the approach of not giving a **** what happens, you'll find that you'll have more to say because you aren't worried about how you come across.

You don't really have to be the best talker in the world. I know guys that hardly talk but they get women because when they talk they come from a place of passion. They talk about their interests with emotion and power, theres nothing sexier to a woman. Well except maybe a bit of cocaine but I don't reccomend that :D

I also reccomend watching alot of comedies because it helps you develop that impromptu witty attitude where everything just flows and you don't give a ****.

Again, tap into your passions.

Darth_Qurashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
read books, watch tv/movies and focus just on the dialogue. Talk to ppl ur comfortable talking to already and try to realize what you do right when u talk to them, that u forget to do wen talking to others. Practice talking to people that want to talk to you (waiters, customer service ppl, telemarketers etc). Try to practice analyzing what ppl say, and find something in their sentence u can use as a follow up question.