Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Makeup vs Beauty

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often when I see a very attractive girl I realize later she wore makeup.

I don't mean eyeliner and lipstick but all face makeup. It just makes them look hot or hotter than the reality could be.

And I sometimes fell for this "trap".

What is your take on that?
Have you noticed that most of the really hot looking girls wear good all face makeup?
And most of them would look ordinary without it?

I met girls who looked hot without it...with makeup they would probably made die on spot.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see right through the makeup and hair and clothes to the raw body. I can tell who is hot when they wake up in the morning and whose not, even if the natural girl isnt "hot" when she's made up, she's gonna get my attention. A diamond in the rough is WAY better than a polished turd.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I call these girls Oompa Loompa's.

It is a nightmare when you wake up and her face is removed by the white pillow case.

This is EXACTLY why I wish I lived in California or near a beach.

I would make every first date at the beach. Rock the body + no make up.

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
i noticed this aswell
because a girl in our school used to seem alright
then all of a sudden she starts doing her hair differently and wearing make up
im like wow WTF (i know make up is a lie but) she looked good (5 to a 6)

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't find girls attractive without makeup.

I think the ability to properly use makeup is a feminine trait and something that a woman should know and do.

I don't care what she looks like without makeup because I expect her to wear it, period.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some girls that have potential who suddenly realize it one day and then they start wearing the right clothes, makeup etc. and then they really get noticed as a hottie. But it's very rare that a truly ugly girl can mask it using makeup. I don't think I've ever seen a fugly girl become hot using makeup alone.

No matter how much makeup they wear, or how elaborately they do their hair or how nice they dress, they can't conceal their body shape. Even through thick clothing, you can figure out her body habitus.

Personally, I like it when a girl makes the effort to look good. I bet a lot of us guys would be less attractive if we didn't dress well and groom ourselves properly.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it's very rare that a truly ugly girl can mask it using makeup. I don't think I've ever seen a fugly girl become hot using makeup alone.
Yeah, this is what I think. Makeup enhances the appearance, and the girl has to have something to enhance.

I often prefer the way women look without makeup, or at least with it only lightly applied. With makeup, less is often more. I like the natural look. If a girl has too much makeup caked on her face it's just a turnoff really.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
if i have to chose makeup or beauty... beauty without a doubt... tired of the wrap up paper being better than the actual present.

Sorry about the english but it was a long day...

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this thread... It is an illusion, I think you need to go for someone who at least looks ok without makeup, cause if the smoke blows away, and the mirrors shatter, you don't want to be left with susan boyle.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care how much makeup you put on Susan Boyle, she's not going to look hot.

What's that saying about lipstick on a pig?

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't care how much makeup you put on Susan Boyle, she's not going to look hot.

What's that saying about lipstick on a pig?
Beleive me makeup can hide anything...

phenomenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beauty over make up anydayy!

I want a girl who can rockk some sweat pants and a tank top with no make up on, and still look sexy. LIke the girl from step up 2

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
I see right through the makeup and hair and clothes to the raw body. I can tell who is hot when they wake up in the morning and whose not, even if the natural girl isnt "hot" when she's made up, she's gonna get my attention. A diamond in the rough is WAY better than a polished turd.
^^^Yep. Me too. Another interesting issue is that of plastic surgery. I'd be interested as to what other guys think about gals who get their eyes done, boob jobs, etc? My gal has had her boobs done, and I don't have a problem with it. Maybe some guys would. I like women who "make the effort" with a bit of makeup, heals, nice clothes n stuff. A feminine trait imo. Better than coming home to sweats and flip flops. Hate that. Of course females can go overboard with altering their looks to the point where it's a turnoff.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hate plastic surgery! HATE too much makeup...if they are wearing that much makeup its for a reason. if their face is covered in acne or whatever makeup only makes it worse...those girls can stay the hell away from me. eyeliner and whatever else they use here and there is fine, but nothing else. boob job...maybe, just depends what they have originally. anything else no thank you..natural is the way to go.
ive had girls who need a little makeup, but ive also had girls who i LOVE seeing with none on, in just a tank top and sweats. it can be very hot if the girl can pull it off..