Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Makes out with me but won't put out...

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl at a friends party about a week ago, didn't get her number but could tell she was interested. Saw her on Facebook through my friend, hit her up there. We started hanging out about 4 days ago even hung out on Christmas and have been together everyday for at least an hour or two. I feel that sex should have happened by now but I keep getting the take it slow vibe... She initiates kissing and such so I feel she attracted.
We've been kissing and making out but she won't let me get in the pants, says she wants to get to know me better.. Blah blah blah, all the bull**** associated with the "I really like you so I want to take it slow" bull**** I'm sure we've all heard. I haven't been in that situation in a long time so I forget what it really means... Could someone refresh my memory?
Do I just get the hell out of there?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you interested in only getting laid with her, or do you want more of a committed exclusive relationship with her?

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like her, I would definitely be interested in seeing her exclusively if it was to get that far. It's the no sex thing that makes me think something might be off...

NotoriousGRK

Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you guys are making out, so she is not a complete frigid.

Maybe she does not want to get hurt (or intimacy issues), maybe she likes it slow, maybe she is being a tease, maybe she is the type of girl who is waiting whats going to happen with another guy.

You are not having sex with her and its up to you if this is how its going to be when you want to get more intimate with her. If you end up having sex together she might then take it slow again.

I had this conversation with my friend about this two days ago and I was not really in favour of taking it "slow". Thats my opinion and my tastes. Some guys love taking it slow.

Notice the other responses here they might just give you the right advice ;)

Take care

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
she is not attracted to you enough and she already has dude Fing her..
This is my first instinct, but what's confusing is she has been with me every night.. Since we started hanging

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she is attracted cause she is touching me down make a lot of comments about me being cute... But if the is another guy they are pinned on it doesn't mean squat...

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she has the clap.

On a more serious note: You either get in her pants or you don't. This is up to you. You either DO it, or you don't. When you "try" to get in her pants, and get shut down continually, all this will do is lower her attraction. So you either need to passionately take her...or pull back and let her be the one getting all hot and bothered for what she can't have. Either you'll be the passionate man that couldn't hold back any more and took what he wanted (and likely what she wants), or if you pull back more than her you'll be the calm, cool, collected man who isn't in a hurry to get in her pants for variable reasons - REALLY making her hamster wheel spin.

If you continue to do what you're doing you're just a horny little boy who can't have what he wants. This to her is pathetic and disgusting.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds reasonable that I just pull back, things seem to be cooling today. Well see what happens.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You only met her a week ago, you are "definitely interested" in seeing her exclusively, and have been together everyday for at least an hour or two.

I'm not gonna shoot your budding romance down, but be careful about sinking a lot of time or hope into a girl before you know her. If you don't demonstrate you have boundaries, it's a mark against you. If you are young it may not matter much, or if there are extenuating circumstances, as if she lives next door or something. But if you are pursuing her too hard, you plant the seed in her brain, "I could do better".

If she's just fearful/cautious though, how do you communicate sex is important for you? I am dating a girl who would not have vaginal sex. I was always polite, I dropped off condoms and said she could keep them (since she had none at her place), I asked if something was wrong but didn't press the issue as she got self-conscious, finally I started to disengage because I was not happy about it. Eventually she confided she was a virgin, everything clicked, and we moved past that. It won't last forever but I'm happy we both got what we wanted. Girls have lots going on in their head, don't assume you know what it is.

So here's the trick: what she is thinking, isn't the entire battle. Sun Tzu said “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

So how do you 'win' (that is, have a positive dating outcome)?

1) Focus on YOURSELF. Maintain your boundaries and conditions, communicate them clearly, be in tune for when you start to lose yourself, don't make exceptions just because you like her. Be aware of how she affects you. She is owning the sexual frame, meaning that you're being walked over.
2) Qualify HER. You need to know her to inform your actions. So draw out information, don't let her keep her secrets, put her on the spot and see how she reacts. That doesn't mean being an ass -- it means demanding she deals openly with you, and that kind of demand wins respect with a woman. Women want a strong man -- strong men judge women and demand fitting behavior of them.

In short, you can respect her decisions, but you absolutely, absolutely need to own your frame. If you start feeling like you're getting strung along, don't overreact, take steps to reassert yourself. As of now it seems like you're getting blown around by your hormones (hope that's not impolite to say).

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
You only met her a week ago, you are "definitely interested" in seeing her exclusively, and have been together everyday for at least an hour or two.

I'm not gonna shoot your budding romance down, but be careful about sinking a lot of time or hope into a girl before you know her. If you don't demonstrate you have boundaries, it's a mark against you. If you are young it may not matter much, or if there are extenuating circumstances, as if she lives next door or something. But if you are pursuing her too hard, you plant the seed in her brain, "I could do better".

If she's just fearful/cautious though, how do you communicate sex is important for you? I am dating a girl who would not have vaginal sex. I was always polite, I dropped off condoms and said she could keep them (since she had none at her place), I asked if something was wrong but didn't press the issue as she got self-conscious, finally I started to disengage because I was not happy about it. Eventually she confided she was a virgin, everything clicked, and we moved past that. It won't last forever but I'm happy we both got what we wanted. Girls have lots going on in their head, don't assume you know what it is.

So here's the trick: what she is thinking, isn't the entire battle. Sun Tzu said “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1) Focus on YOURSELF. Maintain your boundaries and conditions, communicate them clearly, be in tune for when you start to lose yourself, don't make exceptions just because you like her. Be aware of how she affects you. She is owning the sexual frame, meaning that you're being walked over.
2) Qualify HER. You need to know her to inform your actions. So draw out information, don't let her keep her secrets, put her on the spot and see how she reacts. That doesn't mean being an ass -- it means demanding she deals openly with you, and that kind of demand wins respect with a woman. Women want a strong man -- strong men judge women and demand fitting behavior of them.

In short, you can respect her decisions, but you absolutely, absolutely need to own your frame. If you start feeling like you're getting strung along, don't overreact, take steps to reassert yourself. As of now it seems like you're getting blown around by your hormones (hope that's not impolite to say).
can u explain how one wud reassert themselves if u fell like ur getting strung along

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
movistar said:
I think she is attracted cause she is touching me down make a lot of comments about me being cute... But if the is another guy they are pinned on it doesn't mean squat...
so someone on an internet forum throws out that there might be another guy in the picture and here you are running with it. Step your game up

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The other guy is half the reason you run into resistance with women, I assume there is always another guy lurking somewhere... Especially when things seem to go well, but they still hold back.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:

This seems spot on, the sex thing is giving her control, in hindsight I haven't asked her to quafily herself at all, but I believe I could have done it effectively.
We haven't talked much today, hopefully I'll get another chance to frame the situation.
I felt a little pull back from her today so my plan is to let her contact me. I definitely need to pull out a little and reset the boundaries..

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
A makeout without a putout means you are not more attractive than the man she's currently with. That take is slow sh*t is not good for a man to hear. If a woman wants to take things slow, she wants to go relationship (friends) first, then sex, if she decides to do it. It's sex first, not relationship first. That's how a man takes control.

Basically, if you stay around when a woman wants to take it slow, she thinks you're a beta. If you leave, she thinks you're a player only interested in sex. Lose-lose-situation.

In other words, she gave you a low desire grade on her scale. Oh yeah, your princess is in another castle.

Case closed. Now you know. :D

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, if you stay around when a woman wants to take it slow, she thinks you're a beta. If you leave, she thinks you're a player only interested in sex. Lose-lose-situation.

This is what I'm thinking will happen, haven't been in this situation in a long time. I'm sure some I ended up sleeping with but more often probably not.
It not all about sleeping with her, I just believe sex is the ultimate indication of interest

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
movistar said:
This is my first instinct, but what's confusing is she has been with me every night.. Since we started hanging

that doesn't mean nothing, I bet you guys meet up around the sametime don't you

women always do that when they banging someone, this girl had a fling before she met me,we banged,and she told the guy she had a fling with that she didn't want to hangout with him that night

women feel like if they bang two guys at the sametime that makes them whorish,so they bang one guy and keep the other guy hanging around

they always tell the guy they not banging that they want to take things slow,celebate, or not tonight im busy

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
lamobatsman said:
can u explain how one wud reassert themselves if u fell like ur getting strung along
If youre getting strung along you break contact and if she contacts you you ignore. Punish until you feel shes had enough, until shes begging for you back and your in her room with your d1ck in her. Thats how you reassert yourself. Thats how you regain your frame. That is how you bang her.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Fatal Jay said:
that doesn't mean nothing, I bet you guys meet up around the sametime don't you

women always do that when they banging someone, this girl had a fling before she met me,we banged,and she told the guy she had a fling with that she didn't want to hangout with him that night

women feel like if they bang two guys at the sametime that makes them whorish,so they bang one guy and keep the other guy hanging around

they always tell the guy they not banging that they want to take things slow,celebate, or not tonight im busy
Good post Jay. I always suspected that this was the case, but wasn't totally sure. In my AFC days, I didn't want to believe this because it seemed too cynical at first glance. But it's actually true.

Guys, the thing to keep in mind is women HATE dry spells too. So she's usually getting it SOMEWHERE.

OP: If this pattern continues, try this...

1. Go NC for several days, maybe a week max.

2. Finally respond to her texts. Tell her "I like you, but I'm looking for more a friend." Then change the subject. (You just planted the "I'm tired of this 7th grade kissy face relationship. Put up ie out or shut up.)

3. Set up another date or meet up. Kiss her as usual but try to escalate.

I used this and went from only makeouts to having her shirt off the next date. Then naked in bed the next.