Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make Up - The biggest deception in mankind history

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think there would be no need for the DJ bible if make up never existed.

Imagine the world today if make up never existed.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, a whale is no sexier than whale with make up.

Actually it doesn't add to HB number. Proper make up usage is a little to enhance features. Most women put a lot to accentuate their negatives.

Ever notice women with leopard sun spots on their neck and shoulders? That's from spraying perfume while out on the sun - uneven sunburn. There are other evils from make up. Which, by the way, was around since the time of ancient Egypt.

Femenization of a man could be more adequately blamed on sexual revolution.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backseat I disagree, I saw girls moving easily to 6 to 7 and in some case even gaining more than a point as long as the body doesnt get too much attention.

Sure a land whale with make up is still a land whale but your average plain jane who score a 6, given some extension for her hair and quality make up would easily move to a 7- 7.5.

The problem with make-up is not so much that increase what a man is willing to pay to have such girl but what that girl starts considering herself and the price she is gonna sell herself.

If a girl which considers herself a 6 goes from 7 to above, you can imagine what that 6 wants after with the help of make up she perceives herself a 7.

This is one of the reason why night game doesnt reward average guys who are not really gifted in look, most of them are eliminated even before joining the field.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Backseat I disagree, I saw girls moving easily to 6 to 7 and in some case even gaining more than a point as long as the body doesnt get too much attention.

Sure a land whale with make up is still a land whale but your average plain jane who score a 6, given some extension for her hair and quality make up would easily move to a 7- 7.5.

The problem with make-up is not so much that increase what a man is willing to pay to have such girl but what that girl starts considering herself and the price she is gonna sell herself.

If a girl which considers herself a 6 goes from 7 to above, you can imagine what that 6 wants after with the help of make up she perceives herself a 7.

This is one of the reason why night game doesnt reward average guys who are not really gifted in look, most of them are eliminated even before joining the field.
I think the problem will stem from the 6 perceiving herself as a 9 with make-up, not a 7.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
I think the problem will stem from the 6 perceiving herself as a 9 with make-up, not a 7.
Most of these girls in make-up stores are 5s at best...and they ALL (I'm takin the 50+ yr olds) consider themselves to be 9s. They ACT like they'd never even consider me (I know it's a front, that they are Used to rejecting even an 8+ well above their pre-makeup level). This is their Industry, so the people you hang around are YOU. They can't help it. There are no guys in there selling make-up. I can tell underneath it all, that almost all of them are attracted to me, but because they know make-up, what it can do for them as far as guys, in the realm of guys, who will dribble and drip all their finances, take them out, shop, eat, and endless supply of chumps and options, they can reject me there on the spot with no harm no foul to what they Really want, me, because they with shuck me off as just another guy, another dime a dozen ATM for them. That's ok, cause, I'm happy. I've honed down the women I want or the women I know who's right for me, and these type aren't it! so while they do not even have to Consider Me as a boyfriend, I certainly have her cut off before we even say hello, because I know that she would not be right for me in the long run. But in the Short run, yeah, I'll fvck her.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everything backseatjuan said.

Makeup doesn't fool a man, you can see it pretty easily since everyone wears it.

Makeup fools the woman, who, by buying countless products for their skin and face, countless shoes and dresses, and handbags, can fool herself into thinking she deserves the best of men.

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting fact: in 1770 England a law was passed that declared any marriage than had come to pass through the woman deceiving the man through use of perfume, make-up, other cosmetics, fake teeth (yes, fake teeth), fake hair, corsets, high-heels, padded hips to be nil. Oh, and the woman was to be tried according to the law on witchcraft.

I believe make-up fools more than just a few men. I have quite a lot of friends who drool after poster women and hot girls in clubs/bars when they are evidently made-up as much as can be.

Personally, make-up and such is a turn-off to me. It shows the girl has little self-esteem and is willing to spend lots of money and time to do nothing but improve her perceived beauty a bit. It's completely pointless, it might be ever so slightly more pleasing to the eye but once the girl opens her mouth the illusion will dissolve anyway. I find a girl who has interesting things to say much more interesting and I purposefully seek out those girls who are not wearing makeup.

I'd advise everyone to do the same. I guarantee you that in 99.9% of cases, there's no real quality to be found in a girl who uses makeup/dyes her hair/etc.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Nah, a whale is no sexier than whale with make up.
I tend to agree with this. I've never understood why guys on this forum are so freaked out about makeup. Women want to present themselves in the best possible light, so what? Guys do the same thing with the way they dress, hairstyles, hitting the gym, etc. Some guys seem to be attracted to the makeup instead of the girl. I prefer the natural look anyway.

Girls also like to mess with their hair to make it more appealing, lightening their hair, frosting it, etc. I'm attracted to redheads, for instance. But I'd say at least 80% of the redheads you see are not actually redheads, they've dyed their hair. Christina Hendricks, a very famous redhead, is actually a blonde. But she's dyed her hair red since she was a child - so long she probably actually believes she's a redhead by now. I can't imagine the amount of attention she's received because of her red hair. The girl on the Wendy's commercial is actually a blonde also.

That seems more deceptive to me than makeup. But a good deal of women's appeal is in their bodies, and you can't fake that. Well, you can (stuffed bras and whatnot), but not once the clothes come off. It seems like a lot of guys here think that girls would not be appealing if it weren't for makeup, and I don't think there's anything further form the truth.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the main thing for me, a turnoff, an immediate rejection from me, a blowoff, a turn my back and not look back, is saggy droopy breasts and/or fake breasts. Now if she was my wife with kids for a few years, then I'd overlook it, but just startin off, that's an immediate irreversible strike against her, unless she was extremely wealthy and had a good face and nice as5 etc.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the few men in here saying we do the same. It's not even close.

Girls wear spanx and push up bras. Unless you're putting a rolled up pair of socks in your jeans, that's not comparable.

You mention going to the gym to get in shape and look presentable--of course. That's a real body you're working on. It looks the same at home in pajamas as it does in the club with nice clothes on. It's not an illusion it's a real body.

And the main point of this thread; makeup. How many men look different when they wake up in the morning as opposed to when they're out in the club? My guess is not many; because we don't put anything on our face. Our face is what it is. All hours of the day, no matter the circumstance. Most girls can't say the same. Makeup most definitely can boost a girl up 1-2 points. I'm not talking about those jersey shore type chicks with orange colored fake tans and makeup that looks like paint. I'm talking about girls who actually know how to apply it so it looks more natural and you think "wow, she's a natural beauty!" until you wake up next to her the next morning.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
You must accept your true natural beauty to feel fully content with yourself and your image. Have you ever looked at a bird and said, "that bird needs to go to a hair salon". Of course not. This is how nature works.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
You must accept your true natural beauty to feel fully content with yourself and your image. Have you ever looked at a bird and said, "that bird needs to go to a hair salon". Of course not. This is how nature works.
Oh animals groom themselves. Have you never seen a cat washing and licking itself all day? But normally its the ones who live in nice homes that can afford to do that all day.

Its the poor, stray ones who have more important things on their minds than to groom themselves.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my wife looks much better without makeup. she has an exotic/olive skin thing going and has very good skin. she wears a little base to deaden the shine on her big ass forehead but that's about it.

the first time i spent with her and woke up and looked at her i said you know this might work out lol.