Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make the ho say no! *ESSENTIAL*

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After looking through several approach journals and being utterly astonished at the number of guys who have acquired the lethal habit of walking off without even attempting to get the number, i feel it necessary to remind everyone of the golden rule of pick-up: MAKE THE HO SAY NO! Gentleman, this ego-preservational, "i'd rather not try than risk failing" BULLSH1T has to stop!

Your goal is NOT to make eye contact with her!
Your goal is NOT to say hi to her!
Your goal is NOT to spit out a witty line and make her laugh!
Your goal is NOT to hear her goddamn life story!

YOUR GOAL IS TO GET HER CONTACT INFO AND/OR INSTA-DATE HER!

Say it like it is, dammit: if in the end of your approach, you did not go for the close, you have just WASTED a perfectly good opportunity! Look at her, look at her walking away from you! You COULD have been standing there with a huge grin on your face and and a new number in your cell OR with a huge grin on your face and the knowledge that even though you don't have a new #, you DO have balls of steel, but INSTEAD you're standing there and thinking "there goes another chick i'll never get to fvck because i'm a pvssy." THAT'S RIGHT! The NEXT guy, who WILL ask for her digits, is gonna be fvcking her next weekend! But look at the bright side, at least now you know! MAKE THE HO SAY NO!

Oh and guys, i don't wanna hear any of that "i'm still practicing eye contact" or "for the next 20 weeks, i just wanna work my conversation skills" bullsh1t! As Shark would say, "stop being an excuser!" Excusers don't get chicks; guys with BALLS get chicks! While you're on here, busy typing out another fruitless field report, another guy, who for all you know is half as smart, and looks half as good, is banging that very same chick simply because he TALKED and you WALKED!

And dammit, i KNOW this isn't easy! Do you really think i haven't been there? Do you think i was BORN with no approach anxiety? Come on! I had to go through this from square one, just like you and everyone else on this planet! But i grabbed myself by the balls, and did it RIGHT! Excuses are for AFCs, PERIOD. You have to learn to let them go and TAKE what you want REGARDLESS of the circumstances! You have no choice! Either you do that or you will NOT, i repeat WILL NOT succeed at this! I've seen HUNDREDS of guys go through this and the ONLY ones who make it are those who are able to simply DECIDE to let go of the bullsh1t and start DOING WHAT THEY ALREADY KNOW THEY HAVE TO DO! Gentlemen, do yourselves the favor of a lifetime: learn to ALWAYS MAKE THE HO SAY NO!

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! Reps!

It is true though,go till the end,yes or no doesn't matter as long as you finish the approach.

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
totally vaild point, ulitmately means that you ought to push each interaction as far as it can possibly go..ie until you encounter genuine resistance.

this is really healthy as you'll find out limitations and where your going wrong, also it means that you get the oppetunity to have those few chance escalations where you find youself in bed with a 9/10 wondering just what the hell happends and how on earth you got there.

if in doubt escalate like a mo-fo

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Or...."How to become a creepy nuisance"

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:

point made, but it doesnt matter, you objective isnt to get the girl in this circumstance but to see how far you can take it...even if you get blown out, it doesnt matter,a s what she thinks of you doesnt matter, its none of your busines what she thinks. more over that are plenty of other girl around to game, and once you get good at getting the escalation right, you'll have the expereince to get the girls you actualy want

so what if they think i'm a creepy nuiscance, i'm working to improve myself, and a couple of weeks later the very same girls who thought i was weird will be sucking on my salami...(true story)

heres an intersting question sheriff of MYstery Method and i were talking about:

is it DHV or DLV when a guy gets rejected froma kiss?

DHV, an AFC wouldnt even go in for the kiss in the first place...yes it has been field tested.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
timeforcatnap , your advice is motivating me even more every single day :D

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:
Necessary Risk.

There is no perfect or flawless reputation.. the reality is it's all how they preceive you.

It's up to you to give up as much as you do. The bigger the risk the bigger the reward.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to go for the number unless the set can't go on no more. (maybe your in a rush, she is in a rush, your stop is up, her stop is up,etc) You should be trying to get as much rapport in that day (insadate) that way if you do need to get the number to meet another time she is more likely not to flake.

Nice Post

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree. i'm taking this to heart. expect me to get way more ballsy.

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
Don't try to go for the number unless the set can't go on no more. (maybe your in a rush, she is in a rush, your stop is up, her stop is up,etc) You should be trying to get as much rapport in that day (insadate) that way if you do need to get the number to meet another time she is more likely not to flake.

Nice Post

i disagree,

see if you escalate toa kiss then she pushes you off and you go for the number, then you'll look like your settling for her number.

for me the correct way would be to get her number, then push for a k-close, then push for a venue change, then push for an ONS

Reaction score
The Truth said:
You know what? GO **** YOURSELF.

The man tries to give some damn good advice. You don't want to take it? Fine.

But DO NOT DISRESPECT you piece of ****. Before I merely thought you were annoying but now I really have a good reason.

You can take your negative comment and,

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:
Personally I'd have said "How to become a desperate loser".

Have some self-worth guys. Hassling a chick to the point where she has to spell it out for you is as desperate as you can get!

I don't chase any women, I give them opportunities to be with me.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
What are you, some sort of society boundaries reinforcer? Stick that negativity up your ass.
The Truth has a point. How about if the situation was reversed. You're out with your friends looking for hot women and some fat chick approaches you. You don't want to seem like a harsh bastard, so you politely hint that you're not interested, you try dismissing her hoping she'll leave, but she keeps flirting and pestering you until you have to tell her to leave you alone and that you are not interested!

That would be annoying, no? Now imagine that happening several times per night and you might get some idea how a chick feels, and how slim your chances are at persuading her to change her mind.

If a chick isn't interested, why waste your time? I doubt very much any chick is going to change her mind due to your persistance, so why not go look for someone else?

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think post people here missed the point of the thread,krassus is not saying to be an annoying prick but TO NOT SETTLE FOR A SMILE/IOI/ETC AND GO FOR THE F'IN #,even if you think you're gonna be dissed JUST ASK SO YOU GET A NEGATIVE ANSWER.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
shove it up this guy's ass.
I actually laughed out loud :) Love it how you tied the two of em in like that. Very creative! :D

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Personally I'd have said "How to become a desperate loser".

Have some self-worth guys. Hassling a chick to the point where she has to spell it out for you is as desperate as you can get!

I don't chase any women, I give them opportunities to be with me.
I think you misunderstood the essence of my post. No one said anything about harassing women. Asking for their number IS the "opportunity to be with you" that you're offering. The post was aimed at guys who would just walk up, say hi or make a random comment or two, and then walk away. The message was that they should at the very least TRY to close, whether or not they think the girl's interested (and very often, they're wrong to think she's NOT interested, as being newbies, they're not yet able to read women well). The message was NOT that you should annoy and harass chicks, and ask them for a number 15 times until they finally get annoyed and give you a new one so that you'll finally leave. Do NOT do this. There IS a difference between being brave and being an a$$hole.