Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make Me a Moderator

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't help but notice that there is only one mod for 'unusual seduction techniques' forum.

I anticipate rapid growth of this forum. It will expand dramatically in the next several months. Being the most experienced and knowledgeble person in NLP and SS makes me the perfect candidate for a second mod in that forum.

Another reason for asking to be a moderator is the ability to keep Vronski's Speed Seduction Manuals (VSSM) clean. VSSM have different topics for each exercise, where feedback is gathered. Should any of these threads change topic to unrelated, the guide will be much less effective. I want to have the ability to keep VSSM clean and efficient which will make this site a better place and promote learning environment.

Thank you for your time

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

BornAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vronski has made the seduction section what it is he has almost all the posts there and I think he woudd be a great canidate for the next mod.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over my dead body. Vronski doesn't even know how to fertalize a chicken egg and thinks hens are hermaphrodites.

Plus, he's a loser.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MsThang:
Over my dead body. Vronski doesn't even know how to fertalize a chicken egg and thinks hens are hermaphrodites.

Oh, of course. At least I am familiar with sarcasm and proper spelling (its fertilize).

If you had read my post, you'd have noticed that I'm not running for a mod of "how to get pregnant" forum.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over my dead body. Vronski doesn't even know how to fertalize a chicken egg
I don't know how to do that either, perhaps I should stop giving seduction advice here.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vronski doesn't even know how to fertalize a chicken egg

I'd be more concerned if he DID know how to fertilize a chicken egg. And even MORE concerned if he actually FERTILIZED a chicken egg.

Plus, he's a loser.
Hey, great logic.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Casanova, do YOU know how to fertilize a chicken egg? I didn't think so. Your opinion is not valid here. In fact we both should just shut up. Fvck, why am I even posting? I have too much to learn to be suggesting anything to anybody.

MsThang, enlighten us. How do we fertilize chicken eggs?

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX:
Casanova, do YOU know how to fertilize a chicken egg?
I know how, and believe me, I've tried. But still no little chickens running around that look like Giovanni.

I'm not a quitter, though.

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think vronski would make a great mod.. but so would sexpxd and blitz!

Melder

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey start a new forum for the AFC's and man hating dykes, make me the mod. That way i can delete all the useful info and attract all of the 'AFC's and man hating dykes' there and avoid cluttering the current forums with BS.

Vronski has my vote for the mod thingy, even thou i haven't tried to understand SS and NLP.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah vronski is great, he DESERVES to be a moderator.

ha, i kno how to fertalize chicken eggs

yeah, all u need to fertalize a chicken egg, is sum fertalize-magic(R), just pour the stuff on the chicken egg, and boom! instant "fertalization"

now aobut fertilizing chicken eggs.. i dont kno how to do that...but i DO live around a bunch of rednecks , out in thecountry , and i asked one, heres what he said:

"now, git this ya dang city boi, all youse need to gets sum fertilizer, is to git the chicken pooh, mix it wit sum leaves, and ull have ursel sum firs-class fertilizer, made from chickens"

i dont think he understood my questin tho....

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM