Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make It Happen

BowTie

Don Juan
Reaction score
No more excuses. Get ****ing jacked (or at least healthy). If you are overweight the only person you have to blame is yourself. Do looks matter in pickup? The answer is NO, but working out isn't for getting girls or trying to make people put YOU on a pedestal, it's for your own health!

Have the mental fortitude and toughness to stick through your gym regimen. Consistency and having an attitude of a champion will help you in every facet pf your life. Stop making excuses and do it! You think people get jacked or lean over night? It takes months of hard work but you will not regret it. Are you ready to step up? Or will you just keep making excuses like you have been doing your entire life (and your laziness will bleed into other life decisions). The choice is yours.

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently cutting down from 200 to 180 while increasing strength. Appearances may vary at the end but whatever.

Just a tip for the people here: Intensity matters more than duration. Keep your workout plan simple (3-4 exercises per workout), but keep a consistent pace and work at it until you sweat like hell.

BowTie

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ The sad part is the gym I attend is packed right now, but I know it will slowly return to normal in a week or two haha. People have no determination. It's pretty sad.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ yeah i hear you...most of them are doing all those rubbish routines given by trainers...
the other day i saw a resolution guy who went to the trainer and asked
"what is a powerclean?"

anyway a few mins later i see the guy doing bicep curls with the olympic bar,soi ask him "why are you curling with an olympic bar?"
he says " curls?no this is a powerclean"
....im def sure that was a biceps curl, either that or im a fuktard

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
^ yeah i hear you...most of them are doing all those rubbish routines given by trainers...
the other day i saw a resolution guy who went to the trainer and asked
"what is a powerclean?"

anyway a few mins later i see the guy doing bicep curls with the olympic bar,soi ask him "why are you curling with an olympic bar?"
he says " curls?no this is a powerclean"
....im def sure that was a biceps curl, either that or im a fuktard

:crackup:

Brian147

Reaction score
My diet is very simple, I drink roughly 2 liters of milk per day, which helps me eat a lot, When available, I often supplement the milk with protein powder, which adds to a lot of protein....

BowTie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm milk is good but 2 liters a day would get expensive. I've been eating about 6 whole eggs a day. Pastas for my carbs with chicken, multi-vit protein shake and nuts/pb. Get my calories in order. Trying to bulk it up!

bonie

Reaction score
Best to avoid dairy products, guys. Get a copy of THE FOUR HOUR BODY, from your library. The author is Timothy Ferriss. You will be amazed at all the research he's done, on becoming faster, stronger, losing fat, beating insomnia, fixing old injuries, etc.