Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make it a Blockbuster Night

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt you're going to get any really hot women with this tip, but who knows?

The video stores close at midnight, and at about 11:35 last night (Saturday), me and a friend walked in to find a good flick to watch.

As I was browsing the latest garbage on the shelves, I noticed a woman with a really nice body somewhat further along in the alphabet. (I was near "Driven", she was hanging around "Hearts in Atlantis".) I casually looked around to see if she had a male friend moping around somewhere, and I didn't see anyone. Green light.

I quickly advanced to "The Fast and the Furious", and then I made a comment to her like, "Well, A through F sucks, how is G and H?" I don't remember what she said, because I was stunned by her face. Let's just say less than beautiful and leave it at that. Any thoughts of sex with her disappeared faster than a peanut butter sandwich at Marlon Brando's house.

I smiled and decided not to continue the conversation. I retreated to "American Pie 2", while I let her advance to "The Mexican", then "Shrek", then "What's the Worst that Could Happen?".

When it was safe, I got up to the L's, and I grabbed "Legally Blonde", which was really stupid but it did have some hot women in it. Then I looked up the alphabet, and she was making her way back down again! Probably feeling homesick for "Planet of the Apes", was my guess.

As I decided to make my break for the cash register, I paused to look at her body again. It looked nice. I thought, she's in here on a Saturday night because of that face. Guys aren't lining up to take her out to a movie at the theater. But what a body! I wondered, if I could somehow get past the face, then I knew I would have a good time having sex with the rest of her.

Then I looked at the face again. Nope.

Me and my friend left. I couldn't help but feel a little sad for her. I've been alone on Saturday nights before, looking through video stores for some fabricated Hollywood companionship. I know what it's probably like for her.

Today I realized something: Saturday nights at the video stores are probably a great place to prowl for pu$$y. Granted, some of the women are going to be unacceptable, like the beast I encountered last night, and I don't think you're likely to run into any drop dead gorgeous chicks with this type of companionship problem (They always have plenty of AFCs to keep them company), but I don't think it's out of the question that you may find some halfway-decent-looking girls there. And let's face it, if you're there looking for them, you're at least as hard-up as they are.

While I've never tried to pick up a girl at a video rental store before, I have frequently talked to them there, and I've found them to be friendly and open to light conversation. Maybe you could get a flick for both of you to "watch" while you're nailing her at her place.

But let her pick the movie. You're gonna be pissed if you have to miss "Don't Say a Word" because of all her moaning and shouting. But who really cares if you miss "Sweet November"?

BWSL

Don Juan
Reaction score
God gave us paper bags for a reason.

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like the saturday night at Blockbuster strategy would be a good way to meet "not-quite-gorgeous ckicks". If you aren't too worried about quality on this particular night, single, homely chix abound here, I bet.
Think about it, all the hot ones with boyfriends are with boyfriends, and hot single girls are at the clubs because they are confident enough to go. If you are willing to lower your standards, I think Galactus is on to something here...

Good post
Half the battle has always been FINDING OUT WHERE THE GIRLS GO AND ARE

[This message has been edited by PoachR75 (edited 02-25-2002).]

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poach: Yeah, I think the Blockbuster Pickup does require a lowering of standards, for the reasons you stated. Then again, you never know.

But there's very little doubt in my mind that I could have nailed that chick. It's just a vibe I picked up on. I think the only thing that could have soured the deal is if she was too shy. But even then I'm sure I could have gotten a phone number. Not that I would want that. This tip is about getting laid TONIGHT.

I think I'll test this theory out a little bit over the next couple weeks.

Paper bags, lol.

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree w/ BWSL, if shes really ugly make her a double paper bagger one 4 u and her incase hers falls off, or u could burry her face in the pillows

Your welcome
-Rob