Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make her want it.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HI
I just want to bring up a subject and get everyones view.. sex appeal.

A nice girl I was speaking to said to me, "there was this guy i met the other day, he had a very powerfull presence about him, he wasnt all that good looking, but i really wanted to fcuk him"
I thought, why is that??
She said, "i just didnt know if he wanted me or not and he seemed so manly"...
Hmmm...????? ok, heres my view on this one..
Be very serious the next time you meet a hotie. Sometimes, when you cant see any expression on someones face, it can have a few benaficial effects..
An old managers trick i know ensures my workers know whos in control and who is in charge. If you remain expressionless, your showing that you are no easy pushover, your dominant. alot off door men use there blank facial expression for the same reason...Ever noticed?
If she looks to your face and see's dominance then you will seem "manly".
Heres the cool part..
Without realizing it, we look to one anothers facial expressions for answers to the questions we are asking ourselfs e.g- is he enjoying my company? does he like me? is she interested in what im saying? has she notced that i like her...etc, etc.. If she looks to you face and cant find an answer she wont know.

By showng no facal expression, you are, in a way, denying her the answers to all those questions she is asking. This makes people wonder. Shes becoming curious and you are a mystery.Your showing that you are in complete control of yourself. Your incharge of what your doing and what you want to do.

You will soon notice people tryng to win a smile or some affecton out of you.. SMILE!!
Now i think its a good time to have a laugh.. Why? Your influencing people to earn your approval, your expression.. Thats another managers trick. When someone smiles at you, i bet you like it, right? Dont just let women have your smile straight away. Its easy then. If they earn it, they will enjoy it more.

I wonder if you can use your voice and your body language in the same way too..

"there was this guy i met the other day, he had a very powerfull presence about him, he wasnt all that good looking, but i really wanted to fcuk him"
i thought, why is that??
she said, "i just didnt know if he wanted me or not and he seemed so manly"

Silkandsteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. Certainly NOT an AFC trait - maintaining composure when baited for responses. Positive reinforcement, make 'em work for your approval ;)

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's 90% of my game... girls love when I do this 'thing' with my lips...

I do it.. and they fall into bed... i'd show u guys, but thas a tad gay and i haven't had enough shots yet :rockon:

-COd3r

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
Does this mean that one should walk around expressionless all day long? Wouldn't people avoid you for being boring and "weird"?
use your head...:rolleyes: