Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

make her jealous? how?

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd like to learn your opinions how to make girls jealous? to hit on their girlfriends?any other ideas?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well u can always hit on their girls or take their attention away and give it to someone else but personally i think its stupid and its pretty low that u have to make a girl jelous, that shouldnt be part of ur game.

jelously is an immature act, making someone else is like pre school,
you should develop a game that u can build attraction and interest WITHOUT beating around the bush, and making some girl jelous is like that..

if u get caught doing it. and if the girl can clearly see that u tryin hard to make her jelous it makes u look weak. very weak.

why would u need to make a girl jelous? if she ur ex? if so she should get jelous by you walking away and moving on that kills them the most

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those are junior high antics. move on and just focus on YOU. trying to improve yourself in all the aspects taht you desire. that goes a lot further than trying to make some dumb broad jealous!!

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But sometimes you have no intention of the girl becoming jealous. your living your life for yourself, but yet to the ignorant thoughts of the girl she sees you as trying to get her jealous.

what should be done then. Ive seen this complicated situation a couple of times.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trapper said:
i'd like to learn your opinions how to make girls jealous? to hit on their girlfriends?any other ideas?
Why?!