Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Majorly dissed.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
First time for this one, she had already raised red flags but this takes the cake. Girl I have been foolin with for about a month out of nowhere giving me the cold shoulder. Literally last night we were all over each other, tonight she is getting in some other dudes face and going out of her way to ignore me after I invited her out.

Cool though I deleted her number already. Don't need it anyways.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf is wrong with these women. Nobody teaches them courtesy, it seems.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I have no idea lol.

There is plenty more where that came from, not necessarily a good thing but still a good thing in that there are plenty of *****s about.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
That's why it's important to try to b@ng them when you have the chance. You might not see her again.

I assume you went as far as you could when you fooled around with her. Charge it to the game.

Don't take it personally. What you described is common today, sadly.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half,

To assume she completely flaked on you in a matter of 24 hours is not uncommon, but i ask .. why do YOU think this happened? is there any other information you can provide

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you can just next her but I prefer to take a more conservative approach rather than throwing a woman away over a single slight. (Though a big enough slight will earn an immediate dismissal.)

If it's a girl whom I know I will run into again (especially if fairly frequently) if she goes cold like that I'll go even colder towards her. Without saying anything you can make it clear that she screwed up by playing her stupid games and will have to earn her way back into your good graces. If she still has interest she'll try to make amends, if not then ignoring her will help you get over her quicker.

The thing is that this sort of behavior is becoming so common these days that inevitably you'll need to learn how to deal with it, might as well start now.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually Mike I held back from sleeping with her because she recently got out of an LTR. This is also the reason I am having no problem nexting her, maybe in the future she wants to get my attention I may let her earn it, as it stands now I have nothing to say on the matter to her.

Zerro I will probably run into her again and I will probably follow your advice. However there were many red flags, for example we would be talking about whatever and out of nowhere in a really creepy tone she would bluntly say things about her ex. The whole energy of the room would change, kind of repulsed me. For example we were having a laugh and she abruptly stopped and said remember so and so, who used to live here what a **** he left me for so and so, or the night I made her *** like 4 times she is tryin to talk about this dude after blowing me.

I fully intend to be rather short with her if we encounter one another. Words will not communicate what needs to be said.

Other than that, was fun while it lasted. I am not all terribly torn up over it mind you, her behaviour turned me off to her.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
However there were many red flags, for example we would be talking about whatever and out of nowhere in a really creepy tone she would bluntly say things about her ex. The whole energy of the room would change, kind of repulsed me.
Been there, done that. Any time a girl talks about her ex it's not a good sign. I'll give them one warning about how I don't care to hear about it, if they do it again then I'm out as they've obviously not moved on.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict,

Surely she must have given signs beforehand that she is unstable, no?

I have always found that it is common for men to be genuinely surprised about a woman's behavior when in fact there were signs all along. That goes back to my maxim that we men tend to idealize the women we're with and have great difficulty fully understanding how barren of integrity they really are. They barely have a concept of integrity and living by principle, which is why we must go to such great lengths to discipline and influence them toward proper behavior.

I do it too. I fill in the blanks of a woman with vague concepts that she thinks and will act morally, only to have my illusory bubble burst when she acts according to her nature. ANd what is her nature? Self-interest and slavery to emotion.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
That's why it's important to try to b@ng them when you have the chance. You might not see her again.

I assume you went as far as you could when you fooled around with her. Charge it to the game.

Don't take it personally. What you described is common today, sadly.
This is so true. Women today are fickle and it's only going to get worse. You have to strike when the iron is hot or else you risk completely losing any chance with them nowadays. Bang first, relationship second is how it works. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah pretty wild man, guess I should have just railed her.

Oh I am sure she did Atom, but like you said subconsciously I fill n the blanks and of course I give the benefit of the doubt.