Major Problem....

TurtleTank

Reaction score
hey sup guys I'm new here. I have a different social anxiety. It's more of I have no nothing to say to any both sexes, I'm boring. It's hard for me to build rapport and keep a conversation flowing and be creative as well. It feels like my mind is blank 24/7.
People tell me to come up with random stuff but that's hard too. I'm giving No fap a try.
I'm a very good looking Laos man with approachable confidence but with no skills.
I definitely know it was ecstasy I took in the past because I just know.
What should I do.....are there any books or dating coaches or therapy or pills I can try?
I feel like embarrassed asking you guy this, but I need your blessed help and forever in my heart I thank you all. Cheers.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
hey sup guys I'm new here. I have a different social anxiety. It's more of I have no nothing to say to any both sexes, I'm boring. It's hard for me to build rapport and keep a conversation flowing and be creative as well. It feels like my mind is blank 24/7.
People tell me to come up with random stuff but that's hard too. I'm giving No fap a try.
I'm a very good looking Laos man with approachable confidence but with no skills.
I definitely know it was ecstasy I took in the past because I just know.
What should I do.....are there any books or dating coaches or therapy or pills I can try?
I feel like embarrassed asking you guy this, but I need your blessed help and forever in my heart I thank you all. Cheers.
See a licensed therapist or several till you get the help you need.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Limit your exposure to social media. Develop an interest in your life, and then with life in general. Start exploring and reading. You should naturally acquire a curiosity about other people. Read philosophy and poetry. Cultivate a sense of joy. Good luck.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You don't have to drive the conversation. Just have to have a true interest in who other people are. Ask people questions. Most people love to talk about themselves. Listen to what people way and respond to it honestly. Not in a people pleaser way. Just react to them. That's basically all there is to having a conversation.

Honestly, if you really want to talk to people you will always find the words. Maybe its not that your mind is blank, but that you really don't find people interesting and you only want to talk to them to fit in.

No one is really boring. Just uninspired. People are boring when they are bored. Its true. Some of my friends consider me entertaining while other people I know consider me boring. The truth is I'm boring with people who bore me or with people I don't trust or like. Maybe you're the same.

TurtleTank

Reaction score
You don't have to drive the conversation. Just have to have a true interest in who other people are. Ask people questions. Most people love to talk about themselves. Listen to what people way and respond to it honestly. Not in a people pleaser way. Just react to them. That's basically all there is to having a conversation.

Honestly, if you really want to talk to people you will always find the words. Maybe its not that your mind is blank, but that you really don't find people interesting and you only want to talk to them to fit in.

No one is really boring. Just uninspired. People are boring when they are bored. Its true. Some of my friends consider me entertaining while other people I know consider me boring. The truth is I'm boring with people who bore me or with people I don't trust or like. Maybe you're the same.
If I find people uninterested, what could that mean? what else would build my intuition? what sparks for you?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
If I find people uninterested, what could that mean? what else would build my intuition? what sparks for you?
If you find people uninteresting its probably because they are.

What exactly do you want from people? Do you need them to be interesting? Do you want them around for sex? Do you want them for company? Depends on what you want. Figure that out first.