Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Major AFC. I am so sick of getting hurt, it sucks.

Angelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I'm beginning to think that the woman I've been dating is losing interest in me. This isn't a new thing though. All of the ones I had liked either rejected me, or dated me and ended up cutting me loose. This sucks. It can really take a sh*t on your confidence and I hate when it keeps happening to me.

I'm getting frustrated and down. I know what I need to do, but it's just so damn hard when I feel like I'm going through it alone.

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best remedy is not giving a flying F##K. You will go through many women before you find one that is worth keeping. They hate the fact you focus on them and jealousy kicks in when you are seen with or rumored to be with other women. Go out more get other women. You are chasing. They want to chase. You got it backwards right now and they resent you for it.

Angelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the truth man, you are right. But it's hard to turn it around especially because I've grown up this way. I'm also a f*cking loner now since I had moved from another state so it is extra hard for me since I don't really have friends to talk to.

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a loner too start making male friends. Lift weights build self-esteem. You have to have the attitude that a woman is lucky to be with you. become arrogant if you have too don't let it go to your head though. You know you a decent man let them find it out in time don't hand it over the first couple of dates. let them earn your kindness.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Onlyliveonce said:
You are chasing. They want to chase. You got it backwards right now and they resent you for it.
I've seen a few women on TV recently talking about how women should not make themselves too available for men, how they should make men work for them, etc. It's pretty much the same thing they tell guys here.

I think we're going to see increasing clashes between "game" (male) and "the rules" (female), as each gender ends up trying to out-indifference the other.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Build yourself up to where it's a no brainer whether ANY woman will want you are not no matter if she hates you in the beginning. You must become Strong, _Superman_, both physically (not necessarily bulk, but muscular nonetheless, no Brad Pitt washboard needed) and financially for lasting success with women. She'll see your strength and options as to why you turn your back on her then.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Angelo said:
That is the truth man, you are right. But it's hard to turn it around especially because I've grown up this way. I'm also a f*cking loner now since I had moved from another state so it is extra hard for me since I don't really have friends to talk to.
You're NOT going through this alone. I, myself am going through the same thing after a break-up a month ago and moving to another state for college. It sucks, but better days will come. Try being just social and talking to eeeveryone. When you do this enough you will build a habit, so that when you see that 19-year-old model-looking chick you can just grab her hand, tell her you stopped her for two reasons (1st) you though was kinda cute, but you're not sure about her and so you went and talked to her to see what she's like. 2nd) You needed a female opinion on your boy's jealous new girlfriend wanting him to burn all his ex-gf's stuff). It'll most likely work like magic; it will work even better if you BELIEVE it'll work.

Don't lose hope; you're just going though a bad time. Man, there are days I feel like sh!t, but I managed to keep it together and got this Asian girl's #.

PS: You don't happen to be in LA, do you?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I just spent 5 painful weeks in that situation. I realized something.

1) The better you get at being a DJ, the more girls you'll get.
2) The more girls you get, the more really beautiful girls you get.
3) The more really beautiful girls you get, the more you fall for them.
4) The more you fall for them, the more it hurts to lose them.
5) The more it hurts to lose them, the more you suffer.

So the better you get at being a DJ, the more you suffer. Be happy you found a girl who you loved enough to hurt - only that will motivate you. Pain is weakness leaving the body.

As Louis and Copeland said, Rejection is the key to sexual prosperity.

When they are slipping away, it's time for NC. I employed limited contact for 5 weeks now and had some lukewarm replies from her, but held out. After 8 days of totally not contacting her, just today I finally got the text of her asking me out. Hang in there.

In the meantime, I got myself in much better shape (get a body fat scale).