Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Major AA Problem

Mando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I have a big problem with approach anxiety. I don't know what it is, but every time I see a girl, unless she waves or calls me over, I just don't go up to her. Its mostly due to the fact of the 3 second rule, and I feel that I wasted too much time already to approach her otherwise she'd know that I had to build up confidence just to go talk to her etc etc. For example, almost every time I go out with my friends, I'll usually get eye contact and sometimes a smile from the hottest girls. Keeping eye contact and smiling back isn't a problem for me, its just opening up. I feel as if I won't know what to say, and even if I just go say Hi that I'll run out of stuff to talk about without it sounding like an interview. Like tonight, I went out with my best friend and his girl friend(also a good friend of mine), and there were 3 or 4 HB8+'s that made eye contact and/or smiled at me. I smiled back, but didn't make a move.

Anyone have any tricks for overcoming this? Or am I just gonna have to crash and burn until I get experienced enough to constantly go up to them?

Thanks

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to over come Approach Anxiety is by approaching people and starting up a conversation. You have to be doing this daily almost. Dont worry about trying to approach HB10's or women in general. Just start out small with regular people and work your way up. The more you are around people. The more comfortable you will feel.

Its like working at a job. You get hired at a new job. They show you how things work and how to do it. Then, you go out and apply what they showed you. After doing your job for weeks, months or years. You are almost a pro at what you do.

Just like learning a sport or musical instrument. Its hard at first but, with practice and gaining experience from practicing. it becomes so much easier.

So, GET OUT IN THE FIELD!!!! Good luck!

Mando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I start college tommorow, and there are 30,000 people going there, so it'll give me a good shot to get rid of this anxiety and be able to go up to anyone. Thanks!

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only way is to practice like others said...go to a big park area where girls chill and eventually you'll see what you consider the perfect situation, then you do it. Work your way up to getting the balls to approaching girls with crowds around.