Mainly @ IGETIT!...but to others aswell...

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned Igetit because he justmentioned about my question in a post I just read...

I have read many times on this board about generating emotion within a woman when you are talking to them. It's all well and good generating comfort, but you need to make them feel emotional around you..

I just cant figure out how a guy accomplishes that...I mean negging and C&F is all good, but does that trigger emotion within them towards you???

Thanks in advance guys

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think generating emotion in a girl means: get to mentally connect a emotion when you appear. or relate certain emotions when she sees you.

You should be trying to bring out emotion in her because women relate everything to emotion. Our bottom line is different to their, the outcome for them is infact the emotion.

Like when you consistently make her laugh, she'll always be happy to see you already expecting to laugh and be jovial around you.
If you bring out sadness from her, or drama, she'll go into that frame which means you aint getting none.

If you turn her normal presence at a party into a happy frame, and portray that you are funny risk taker type guy, she'll get in that frame and emotion, and will not be shocked on your advances.

When you neg a chic, you're kind of triggering a reaction from her, its indirectly beating her self esteem and if you go too far or do it the wrong way, that may go past her self esteem and make her sad.

if done right, she'll try to prove herself to you, but you mix negs with a jovial funny environement and it becomes almost a fun challenge for her, it brings out a competitive happy emotion. Which you use to bring out her wild side, she's already on the run with proving herself to you.

in the back of her head shes thinking WHAT DOES HE MEAN MY BREATH STINKS!

im not sure if im right but thought ill give you my view..

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F!DELITY said:
I mentioned Igetit because he justmentioned about my question in a post I just read...

I have read many times on this board about generating emotion within a woman when you are talking to them. It's all well and good generating comfort, but you need to make them feel emotional around you..

I just cant figure out how a guy accomplishes that...I mean negging and C&F is all good, but does that trigger emotion within them towards you???

Thanks in advance guys

hahah the way you generate emotions out of them is by fvking them and not calling them for like 4 or 5 days and always make them wonder what you are doing. always call girls in front of them. that's how you hit them emotionally.

chese12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just start by getting the person and try to move n. A good thing that i have noticed is that you can connect on the emotional level by being an interactive listener. Let her know your there whenever she does need and try to cuddle or flirt while your being an active listener.
Just adding my two cents... Just connect as much as possible on emotional level..

Igetit!

Reaction score
F!DELITY said:
Well thank you,I'm honored. :D

F!DELITY said:
This thing you said about generating "comfort" in a woman is true,however,you need attraction FIRST.

First attraction,then comfort. If you start with the comfort,you'll run a HIGH RISK of getting friendzoned.

F!DELITY said:
I just cant figure out how a guy accomplishes that
You don't know how to trigger emotion in women?

It's easy dude.

What I like to do is use the emotion of anger. Yes,that's right.

I said anger.

Say something that you think would get a girl a little riled up,then WHILE SHE'S FEELING THE ANGER,blind-side her with a romantic,sexual comment.

Your "romantic" comment will channel/steer the anger SHE'S FEELING into into romantic/sexual thoughts WITH YOU because you're the person in her presense while she's feeling the emotion.

After all,what is anger? It's just passion in a different form.

The point is this:She has to feel something when she's with you.
Not ALL THE TIME/24:7,but just from time to time,and ESPECIALLY AT THE BEGINNING when you first meet her.

F!DELITY said:
...I mean negging and C&F is all good, but does that trigger emotion within them towards you???
It will generate some,but in and of itself,negs are NOT ENOUGH.

Negs are not the end,they're a means to an end.

A formula I've found success with is....

A neg + Direct interest

You get into a conversation with a girl,then after you open and have talked a minute or two,then throw in a neg to stir her emotions,then while she's reeling from the neg,show your interest DIRECTLY.

After you've been talking with her a minute or two,do something like this...

You:Where did you get that shirt from?
Her: (Wherever)
You: That's cool. I mean I like it and everything,but you might want to iron it before you wear it out again.

Her: (Shocked expression) What?

You: I SAID...you need to IRON...THAT...SHIRT..before you wear it out again.

Her: (whatever she says)

YOU: (Ignoring what she said) So what's up with me and you?

HER:What do you mean?

YOU:What do you mean what do I mean? I WANT to see you,unless you have a problem with that.

The fact that you stirred up her emotions,plus you're being direct and agressive about what you want should push things in your favor.

The thing you need to be CAREFUL TO NOTICE IS THIS...

IS SHE CONTINUING TO STAND THERE AND TALK WITH YOU..

Nevermind WHAT she says,just notice if she keeps STANDING THERE,TALKING WITH YOU.

If she does,you've generated attraction/some interest.

If not,if she walks away,she's not at all interested.

Negs alone are NOT ENOUGH.

You have to show your interest as well.

E

Energizer

Hey, Igetit - Girls neg guys too don't they? There is a girl I have known for about five months, she keeps negging me, it's all fun and games, I don't take it too seriously, but the sexual tension is there, there is spark. You reckon there is a female DJ bible around somewhere?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Energizer said:
Hey, Igetit - Girls neg guys too don't they?
That's a good question man. To be honest,I've never thought about grls negging guys.

I think they do,but NOT LIKE US.

We use negs as a means to an end,to show them that their beauty ALONE means NOTHING,to knock them off their pedistal.

Us using negs also shows the girl that we're different,not the standard cookie-cutter,"Hi,what's your name?/You're hot/You're beautiful" type of guy.

I think they use negs more as joking around,where as we have a purpose and intended goal with them.

Energizer said:
There is a girl I have known for about five months, she keeps negging me, it's all fun and games, I don't take it too seriously, but the sexual tension is there,
Yeah,this is what I meant:They use negs as just playing around,not as part of a sequence to get you to date her.

There's no way a guy (in his right mind) would intentionally spend 5 months negging a girl just for the sake of negging her.

That's why I said negs alone aren't enough. If you want a date,eventually you'll have to move past negging and ask her out,and NO WAY that takes 5 months.

Energizer said:
there is spark.
A spark? After 5 months?

You should be well past just having a spark. A spark is what you have when you two first meet. If everything's going right,after almost half a year,the spark should have turned into a flame by now.

Energizer said:
You reckon there is a female DJ bible around somewhere?
Yes,I think it's called "The Rules" by Ellen Fein,lol.

E

Energizer

You make valid points, but she has a boyfriend and I refuse to get into a triangle and I refuse to play second string to anyone. If she was single, I'd have made a move, but I've got brains and self respect. Single girls are game in my book, committed girls are not.