Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mail Order Brides (Documentary)

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn...
Whats the catch?!

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so far I've watched the first part of that video and wow what an AFC.
Is the whole thing movie like this or does it explain the process of how these things work? I don't have time until tomorrow to watch the rest and find out.

Another thing if these sites advertising these HOT girls are real why didn't these guys get those girls. The girls shown in the first part of that video are pretty ugly

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
damn...
Whats the catch?!
gotta have cash ;)

My goal is simple. Play the game, have fun, meet lots of girls and when I feel it is time to settle down, time to bring in the love from russia.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does seem like you have to have some cash.
I watched the rest of the movie... that in NO way turned me onto finding a Russian bride online.
I'll pass and stick with the crazy American girls for now

Last edited:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
Another thing if these sites advertising these HOT girls are real why didn't these guys get those girls. The girls shown in the first part of that video are pretty ugly

Because 'Dave' is a damn wage slave and not even a very good wage. Look at the dive place he lives in the dive town. It's a hellhole and he's no oil painting either. Ask yourself what sort of local talent he'd end up with and then look at what he got. For a free hint, take a gander at his sister in law.

Now look at what you get locally and extrapolate.

EDIT:

"English people can't cook." - I like her already.

The tour seemed sort of interesting but those guys who are there to find a wife in 4 days seem a little crazy.

Also, is there anyone who uses these services whos not named Dave? lol.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amnbyrd said:
Check out cherryblossoms.com
theres a good bit of hbs on there!
Dont you have to register?

By curiousity...they claim these are just like another other dating sites or personals sites and there is no "ordering" involved...but how much do they charge?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After watching the entire thing I have to say that the expectations those guys went in with were a bit nutty in some cases. The guy who got married and the American both seemed to have a better grasp though. The guy from Texas went into it with goofy ideas and was a complete groveling AFC but in the end he seemed to be getting the idea, maybe.

The concept of attending a social to get hitched seems odd, but going overseas after chatting up a few prospects seems pretty reasonable to me.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fact is that 99% of the women only pretend to like the men to get a VISA and the men are desperate and can't get women on their own.

Sad world.

ps: Does anyone else think that the bouncer Dave looks like Alec Baldwin?

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I logged into blossoms.com and created a profile - it's like tossing 10 gallons of blood into a shark tank. OMG.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I logged into blossoms.com and created a profile - it's like tossing 10 gallons of blood into a shark tank. OMG.
does that mean the women are all over you??

stand

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't surprise me that some people here would consider this.

How ridiculous.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:

How ridiculous.
no, its just curiosity more than anything...look how hot they are though!! :D

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I checked out that anastasia webite and that **** looks like fun. If I had the money I would just take a trip to check out Moscow and what it has to offer. Plus you could game all those chicks because you know those dudes don't have a prayer. That would be a damn fun vacation.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:

How ridiculous.

Ridiculous to fish where the fish are biting? Yeah, pure insanity.

Ken785 said:
does that mean the women are all over you??
34 emails and god knows how many IMs on the 2nd day alone, after my picture when up. The profile alone wasn't so bad, but once they can see you're not a balding fat 52 year old car salesman from Winnipeg it turns into a feeding frenzy.

Downside is a lot of them are Asians so if you're not into that (I like the white women - lol) you have to filter a lot. Still emailing about a half dozen cuties back and forth.

No one is asking for money except a hot Filipina who sent naked pics of herself within 5 minutes and has been doing free strip teases on her webcam.

edit:

The blossoms website is incredibly broken, I'd use a one-off user name and password for it to avoid compromise.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AsianSensation said:
Yes, american men go to country where my family is from and take asian women to sex.
for make ahh... SEXYTIME!! OhHh...NIICE!!