Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Magnetism, it's a lifestyle

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I asked you how successful your dating life was, what would your answer be?
If I asked you how you lived your life, would you be proud to tell me how happy and exciting every day is?

Two BRIEF Concepts:

#1. Live each day as if it were your last
Heard this before? Think about it.... I mean seriously think about it. Two things should enter your mind right now:
-If I died tomorrow, would I die happily?
-I have one life, am I making the most of it?

#2. Be HAPPY with your life as it is right now!
Taking things for granted leads us to NOT seeing what we have, thus we become depressed, discouraged, even more tired and lazy. Think in your mind of 5 things you have; friends, family, a hobby/passion, how about a roof over your head, anything of personal value... Can you imagine how you would be without those things? NOW THAT IS SOMETHING TO BE DEPRESSED ABOUT.

On a seperate thought, would you rather:
(a) be around a girl who is happy in all aspects of her life, she is fun to be around and is a 7/10 or
(b) be with a girl who is a perfect 10, sits around the house all day, and is always sad about something? This negativity brings you down and no matter how gorgeous she is, you will not be happy around her. Harsh? absolutely; true? yep.

There is a certain power to people who are happy. You feel empowered to be around them. Does it not make sense that girls have the same thoughts towards us guys?

The point I am trying to make is that if you are not happy with your life, you will rarely be successful in dating. These two ideas (living and dating) are deeply intertwined. I have read a few posts about ambition, and a few months ago the first thing I said was probably what some of you may have said:

"I don't need to read this I am ambitious! I have great plans for my life.. starting right now! Oh hey, my favourite TV show.. maybe I will be ambitious tomorrow instead..." --Sound familiar?

Gaming and television are the morphine of real life. They make us feel better, but they can also be addicting if we use them too much.

Not to slide too far into a tangent, but yes... if you can get out there, experience life, have fun, meet people, take that first baby step toward finding exactly what you want, the dates WILL flow! These kinds of people have a certain magnetism about them. The have direction, and they are empowering. Male or female, you want to associate yourself with these people. They make supportive friends, great wingmen, loyal buddies.... they also make passionate women, flirty and playful dates, and exciting partners.

This post is called magnetism so I will wind up with these words:
- If you love your life, others will love your life too
- If you express your happiness, it will be contageous with everyone you meet
- What you do when you ARE NOT around girls is what in all reality seperates you from the next guy
- If this was your last day alive, I would tell you to go do something excessively fun! I would kick you square in the ass if you sat around and moped because that is how you would be remebered.
-It all comes down to what you are spending your life trying to do. This is why you are the prize, not her. You are the driver, she is the passenger. How you hold yourself has its own magnetism of attracting girls to you. As long as your first words to that girl in the approach aren't "Wanna rev my engine?" you will be fine.

10 years from now are you going to look back and say to yourself, "Yeah, it was worth committing to my own happiness" or are you going to say "Oh hey, my favourite TV show.. maybe I will be ambitious tomorrow instead..."

DJ isn't a tip, it is a lifestyle. I am finally starting to get it.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DiSt0rTi0n_07 said:
DJ isn't a tip, it is a lifestyle. I am finally starting to get it.

Exactly. I finally started to get that too.

Good read. A bit short but its to the point.