Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Magnesium oxide? Throw it away!

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magnesium and potassium are urinated away. The body isn't jealous and doesn't have a recycling mechanism as with calcium and sodium. Magnesium is crucial in sugar metabolism and many neurological functions. If you don't get enough every day, you're screwed.

I got disgusted when I read that the most common form of magnesium found in supplements -- magnesium oxide -- is not soluble. It's absorbed only as much as it reacts with stomach acid. That's 3 to 4 percent. One study said that magnesium oxide increases serum magnesium no better than a placebo. Rip off.

Amino acid chelates, more often than not, are just magnesium oxide mixed with some amino acids. The idea is that they will react in your stomach a little. Or not. Rip off.

Many products say right on the label that they're magnesium whatever and magnesium oxide in some proportion they won't tell. Yeah, right. Like 99.99% magnesium oxide with a spoonful per ton of whatever.

Best to get magnesium citrate. It's absorbed as well as the expensive, bona fide chelates, but for a lower price.

I am not her man. She can't stand the thought of me touching her. She's dripping with other men's semen. She is ashamed to be seen with me. She never misses an opportunity to disrespect me. Everything I do is wrong. I am the problem. She got what she wanted from me. Going away forever will make her happy again.