Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Magical Don Juans

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, recently I've played some pen and paper rpg's with some friends and the magic spells brought me an idea ;)

Here goes: THE DON JUAN BOOK OF MAGIC SPELLS!

Note: For every magic spell to work you need confidence. It's the currency for DJ-spells.

Thus, here are some summoning spells to get confidence:

1) "Sommonium Confidae!"
The DJ imagines gaining confidence with every breath, like breathing in a sea of confidence from around him, while thinking the spell in his mind.

2) "Stealius Confidae!"
The DJ looks at other people in public places and feeds of their insecurity. He notices his superior position and gains vast amounts of confidence in a relatively small amount of time. Note: This spell belongs to the dark side, thus it may result in a temporary ego boost that can become permanent if this spell is used too often!

Now that we have enough confidence summoned up, we can use it for other DJ spells!

1) "Attractus Maximus!"
Very powerful spell to attract vast amount of women at the same time. The DJ walks through a bar club or any other place and thinks + feels like he owns the place while repeating the spell's words to himself.

2) "Inflictus Sexius!"
The Don Juan looks deep into the eyes of the woman he wants to charm and thinks of a sexual action involving her while giving of the impression to listen to her.
Warning: This spell might set off ***** shields!

3) "Detructus *****-Shieldus!"
The Don Juan collects all availible confidence to give off one strong blow to a woman's ***** shield, releasing the energy by using a neg-hit and then instantly turing away slightly to increase the challenge factor.

That's enough for now :D I'll add on to it later.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah...
w/e works for you bro

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh I see the winking smiley face... gotcha. I was a lil intoxicated and just skimmed it laughing last night. I thought this forum really had been shot to hell

Bass-Turd

Banned
Reaction score
I got some

"growth"
Th DJ become way bigger down there. raises his attack stats in bed

"DJ Earthquake"
you hit the ground so hard it shakes. Kills every AFC within a ten mile radius... also causes every woman within that radius to have an explosive orgasm, drenching their clothes.

nikko49

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bass-Turd said:
I got some

"growth"
Th DJ become way bigger down there. raises his attack stats in bed

"DJ Earthquake"
you hit the ground so hard it shakes. Kills every AFC within a ten mile radius... also causes every woman within that radius to have an explosive orgasm, drenching their clothes.

These are better than the ones in the first post.