Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Magic Pill To Women, And Why This Site Won't Get You The Amount of Women You Want"

Reaction score
"Magic Pill To Women, And Why This Site Will Not Get You The Amount of Women You Want"

Just woke up this morning from a wild night at the club last night, I gotta tell you guys, I am living the life I wanted baby!

Now I won't make this long, but I will get to the point very quickly. First of all, let me give you my definition of what this site is good for:
1. Health and Fitness
2. Investing, Real Estate
3. Finding your passion in life.

The BEST PART of this site, is the Anything Else column. Because it's THE ONLY column on this site that gives accurate information on attaining your goals in those areas.

Now, as far as the women information on this site, it is NOT AT ALL ACCURATE.

THE REASON
Each individual woman is different. Not all women like ****y funny, not all women like bad boys, not all women like nice guys, not all women are the same. I got a girl who likes nice guy shyt, a girl who likes me to be rough with her and c and f, another who likes dinners and a movie, etc,. etc. I am not looking for Mrs. Right, but Mrs. Right Now, so I have no problem with tailoring my personality. Another point is, I am not one, overall "person" or "personality" anyway, I am a combination of things, you are too, why limit yourself to one personality? Makes sense?

Wrong Theories
A theory is an explanation of a person, place, or thing, to better help form a deeper understanding of it. But what this site does wrong in the women area, is create an overall theory FOR ALL WOMEN, when EACH WOMAN HAS HER OWN INDIVIDUAL THEORY. I learned this from the field and right now, I act more nice around a certain girl, more ****y around another, more mature and laid back around another, etc.

This realization saved me. As I would go sarging not looking for the one, but the one right now....and I would approach every girl and try to fvck her acting the same way, as a result, I got a lot of rejection. You might think, well, it's just a numbers game, lol, no...wrong thinking. You guys claim to be sane right, well the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results. Write that down.

See, this girl over here, she might like you to be more of a gentlemen and kind, this girl over here, she might like adventure and you to be more upbeat and wild, this girl over here, she might like you to be laid back and peaceful. All of which, guys, are apart of our "overall personality." The thing is, some women just like more of this or that in a guy. Does this make sense?

It's always been stated here, there is no "magic pill" which is the best advice ever given on this site about women! But it's funny, because the same guys who say there is no magic pill or magic way (basically, saying there is no "one way" to get all women) those same people will preach about being a don juan and following a "don juan" mindset and rules, being the prize, and a challenge, and all that, when...............some girls love the don juan, and some hate him!! Some think that guy who has the attitude of being the prize and a challenge, is an arrogant azz, because THAT PARTICULAR GIRL, wants a guy who is there for her alll the time and cares for her. Some love the guy!

THE ANSWER- KNOW THE WOMAN NOT THE WOMEN
Here's the method. When you see a girl you like, be comfortable and relaxed, and go up to her and start a normal conversation. Begin asking questions about her, like what she likes to do, what type of guys does she date and like, a get a understanding of "that woman". Most guys talk about bullshyt that does not tell them anything about the woman. Once you know her, and have an understanding of her.....nowwwwwwwww, develop a theory on HER.

What she just told you, is the type of guys she would get horny over, and not get horny over. What she just told you, is the stuff that excites her and doesn't, based on that information, develop a theory on how to get in her pants. Something like, Shelia like guys who are this and that, guys who act like this are a turn off, she likes to go here or there, so I can just show her more of that part of my personality, and she'll have the comfort of being sexed tonight!

Guys bottom line, in the "women" area, this is the easiest area of our lives to succeed and do well in. You know how we mess up and get rejected, we ASSUME TO MUCH SHYT. You look at her, try to remember some don juan tactic that get this, some guy told you about ANOTHER GIRL (that was her theory, that was her technique) and begin acting "the prize" around her or acting a challenge, or C and F, and some other crap, without even FIRST, seeing if the girl is even attracted to a guy like that! Have you ever thought, common sense, that she just might think you are an arrogant azzhole and it's a turn-off to her? Then you next her thinking women are fvcked up, trust me, I've been right there and I know the feeling, trust me.

Near Conclusion
Oh and I know! Guys will post, DonJuanForever is a girl! That's funny, because if I am, I also have a nice sized dyck that I use very often, two nice sized balls that gets svcked very often, and a deep azz voice, so I don't know, if you guys know something about me that I don't know, lol. Lol, they said Pook was a girl because he based their little don juan religion, lol, what azzholes. Let me ask you something.....

Who started the don juan site? Huh? Who? A group of guys that had success with a "group" a "certain" woman, and went online and created a forum on how to "get all women." You don't see the wrong reasoning, it assumes all women are the same.

Seriously, it's like religion. I believe there's a God, but we got thousands of religions though, you know why, because each person who started that religion had a DIFFERENT RELATIONSHIP with God, and developed a theory BASED on that relationship, and tried to make EVERYBODY DEAL WITH GOD the same way, when, we all have different paths, God to me might be a coach and motivator to not quit, God to you might be a place of comfort, God to you might not exist, God to you might be all about rules and holyness and spiritual things, you get the idea? God to me, might be different then God to you.

Conclusion, and Back To The Point
Case closed. Continue being a "don Juan" and following this religion created by a group of guys all you want. But each woman is different, and each one has her own individual theory, so unless guys on this forum have ran through each woman on the planet, and a guy logs in to ask a question, and he says, "Hey guys! Help! I am having problems with Shelia, can you help me out!" Unless your the guy who fvcked "Shelia" before, now get up and go "Oh, I fvcked Shelia! She acts like this when...and that when....and you should...." AND THAT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE, why? Because YOU DON'T KNOW SHELIA!!! So how the fvck can I give you advice on how to deal with a woman I DON'T FVCKING KNOW!! LOl, lol, lol. But, what I can do, what I can do?? Is from my experience with "women 'like' that" give you some advice!....But here's where we fvck up.....A girl is having problems with me and logs onto a site to learn about me and she asks you guys or some girls the same question and they give them the same "men like that" advice...but uhhhhh.......DonJuanForever and Pook and Brother AP are three totally different people....we might have some things in common (you know, "men 'like' that") but ummm, we are totally different....lol, how can a girl sum up that I will respond and act like Brother AP, AP might slap a bytch, I might not get mad at all.....see guys, how the reasoning is wrong?

- Don Juan Forever

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The things taught on this site may not work with 100% of the women, but neither will the things you have listed. Nothing works on 100% or people except a shotgun to the face. I've had pretty good expirience with the things I've learned from this site, and the girls that don't respond to my personality, generally aren't really of much interest to me to begin with. To each his own, I guess

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm.... I'm not reading that.

But this site is here to help your confidence, and have a better understanding of women. Obviously one routine doesn't get all the women, but now guys at least have confidence. They've also got right mindset to try new things, and see what works for them.

Sites like these are the redpill. They're here to show us stuff outside the box, things you would've never learned. Now that you're free, it's up to you to make the best of it.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course diffrent women will like diffrent guys and be attracted to diffrent things, but we can all assume nobody is attracted to somebody with no life and eager to please others.

This why nice guys still ALWAYS finish last.

But still there are girls who go after the C & F when others would just roll their eyes and go after an easier guy.

Reaction score
E if you ain't reading it, it makes no sense to respond to you, correct?

Bvbidd, you are missing the point, some women like the nice guy stuff. Let me ask you, do you guys have a lot of field experience or just internet experience? I have seen this shyt in real life, and I am going through it right now. If all nice guys finished last, I would not have fvcked this girl last night. I don't think you guys have been in the field a lot, and just like some church goer, you wanna continue preaching your don juan religion of being the prize and nice guys finish last. lol, lol, lol.

Reaction score
Ohhhhhh and bvbidd, the guy with no life and who's eager to please others is not called a "nice guy" he's called a "loser," or hell I'll use one of ya'll titles, a AFC. Being nice and having no life and wanting to be someone's doormat, is not what a nice guy is. I honestly, from being in THE REAL WORLD, I have not really seen many guys who are doormats. Most of them I have seen that were like that, were little nerdly looking guys who had no self esteem or confidence and basically got beat up all the time. When a guy gets some common sense, he doesn't act like that anymore, and I personally have not seen that shyt since Elementary school.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying nobody will ever respect a push-over who worships you. Sure they may want or even NEED the attention but no women or even a guy is going to be attracted to that ****.

I'm sure you'll find people who want it though for the attention. Doesn't mean your getting respect, they'll get bored of you.

But as for any other specifics is just bull****. Complete and utter bull****. Your right about any of that.

Reaction score
Oh yeah Bidd, a pushover guy is a guy who has some other type of problems. This guy would be better "chilling the fvck out" and "calming down," and writing out the goals he wants in life and putting his energy into those.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before i came to this site and check out the ideas I had slept with 4 women in my life. Since coming on I have slept with 4 girls since christmas and am now in a LTR with one of them. This sites ideals DO work. Not 100% but like skilla said....nothing is 100%. I fully support the ideals of this site and the rules it sets out. It wont work for all but it will for most. Plus you will find that most of sites ideals is down to the fundimentals of the human psyche. This **** aint wrong....

This post will get flamed by every DJ on this site.

Reaction score
lol, tomatoes

You've slept with 4 women since christmas and you are in an LTR, meaning, that the women you slept with and the LTR girl likes guys more "close to" the personality you display around them. But you gotta understand Tomates, it was not because you didnt call for 3 days or because you viewed yourself as the prize, its because you were the "type" of guy she fvcks.

Lol, what you guys don't understand.....being a don juan and following the techniques DO NOT GET YOU PVSSY. Women already have a pre-determined "guy" she will fvck, period.

catnip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Art Form

This is not an exact science. You must take what you learn here and GET OUT IN THE FIELD! Take your lumps, calibrate
and learn from your mistakes and you will grow.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Just woke up this morning from a wild night at the club last night, I gotta tell you guys, I am living the life I wanted baby!
good for you. Please stop preaching this AFC s.hite

Reaction score
L777, are you a keyboard jockey? AFC, loser?
In every thread you post in, you never talk about the topic? Why are you here? Get off the computer!! Go Get Some Azz!!!

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wont make this long
50 lines later
and in conclusion
20 lines later

ya good job on makin it short !:rock:

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, what you guys don't understand.....being a don juan and following the techniques DO NOT GET YOU PVSSY. Women already have a pre-determined "guy" she will fvck, period.
If that's the case, then there's no point in learning any technique. Why aren't the women for whom I am "right" for beating my door down to get in?

What really happened is I learned to approach woman, to hold back a little, and take the appropriate risks that led to me getting laid.

If your method is an adaptable style, then talk about how you identify each style and make adjustments. That would be useful information, I think.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just talk damnit, you will know if shes right (wether u wanna **** or marry ) after you do.

triumvirate

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with DonJuanForever...to a point. There are some girls that you will talk to that potentially would have sex with you, no matter what. There are other girls who wouldn't have sex with you no matter what. The great thing about this site, is that it teaches you or at least points you in the right direction of how to find out who these women are.

This site teaches about approaches, so that if there are girls with whom you could perform coitus, you can actually talk to them.

This site teaches you about not talking about the same mondane bullcrap that every other guy who thinks a woman is hot, says to a woman that they think is hot. (****y and funny is so different and can be so varied)

This site will, if applied correctly, save you alot of time and money by not wasting time with woman who want nothing to do with you.(one-itis)

For all this talk of field experience, someone thats been in the game long enough will know that no girl likes the nice guy BS. Some of them might be able to overlook it for a little bit because you're physically attractive. Now if you're looking to have a one-nighter fighter, I dont believe there is anything that you can say, to have a woman want to roll around in the sheets with you. If you want that, you either need looks or status. If you want to have an LTR with a woman, then this site is a perfect starter. Because if there is a woman who even has a slight interest, then there is a one size fits all theory.

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever. Yes u have lots of SOLID points that most of the people here are too blind to see it. Investing money, fitness DO it for urself as the purpose of the man is to conquer his surroundings. Get buffed/cut invest money, do not be lazy. WHY? Becuase u love yourself too much. Most of the poeple in this community do not love themselves, and they are too young to understand.

Nice guys its a type of approach. AFC/LOSERS - are they guys who sucking up to a girl, trying to make her happy. Yes i understand that different things triger different emotions in women. Gentlemen/Adventure/NiceGuy, i know the guy who is very laid back and he gets lots of pu ssy. But some points u lost - All the girls like nice fit/buffed guys,(As soon as i got buffed man 9/10 hotties usually checking me out) ladies like confident guys, the guys who are not sucking up to them. You forgot the main VIBE that you should give her weather u are ****y or nice----------U here next to her because u want it but you can leave at any moment, but you are staying because she is "special".

Good post anyway.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Seriously, it's like religion. I believe there's a God, but we got thousands of religions though, you know why, because each person who started that religion had a DIFFERENT RELATIONSHIP with God, and developed a theory BASED on that relationship, and tried to make EVERYBODY DEAL WITH GOD the same way, when, we all have different paths, God to me might be a coach and motivator to not quit, God to you might be a place of comfort, God to you might not exist, God to you might be all about rules and holyness and spiritual things, you get the idea? God to me, might be different then God to you.
You're assuming there is only one supreme being.

Conclusion, and Back To The Point
Case closed.
Oh boy, isn't that nice and open minded. Just the type of people I like to take advice from.