Magic number of cold approaches to make during the day?

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many cold approaches does it take to get laid with a HB who is equally as attractive as you?

To be more specific, could you guys please answer the following questions:
1) How many approaches minimum do I need to make before I see any success (get laid / find a girlfriend) with a HB who is equally attractive as me?
2) How many approaches maximum do you think will nearly guarantee me success (get laid / find a girlfriend) with a HB who is equally attractive as me?
3) How many approaches do you realistically and most accurately predict I need to make before I see any success (get laid / find girlfriend) with someone equally attractive as me?

This is coming from a newb who is just starting out. My game plan is to act natural and be direct ("Hello!"/"Hi!'/"Stop!"/"Hey! How are you doing"/"You're cute and I just wanted to say hi", "what's your name?", "where you from?",..."i got to get going, lemme give you a call sometime, what's your number?") If you guys answer this question, it will enable me to treat this game objectively as a science and numbers game as opposed to an art, thus helping me to overcome my approach anxiety. For example, if you say 500 approaches, I will have confidence in that number and treat it as a fixed goal for me to strive towards everyday. I will just tell myself "bang out 500 approaches and you're set" as I go through my rejections. It will greatly help me gain confidence to make my approaches.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
You will get more yeses than nos. Find the hottest thing in view and approach her like she's the one.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
500? if the first chick you speak to you is into you, thats one approach = one result. Dont spend your life getting all hooked up on the stats of all this, just live it.

Rikudo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not about the number of aproches its about the aproch itself !! This is for later but for the begining i recomend you doing a lot of aproches mostly cold aproches out of nowhere where they dont expect it bcuse night game women are prepared for the aproch day game its different you can change theyr day if you do it right so try to do a lot of day aproches !!