Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Made some progress today

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, today I may have not gotten any numbers or anything, but I made a promise to say "Whats up" to every person(male and female) I came across, so that I would build more confidence around people I do not know and so I won't be afraid to do the cold approach. Today, I kept my promise and for the most part people were receptive. However, there were a few who weren't but I dont give a phukk bout those.. As for approaching women, how would most react if I approached them by just sayin "Whats up?"? Coming up with lines is not for me for it makes me look like im beating around the bush.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you should go the bible and read about boot camps. They are basically a rigorous set of guidelines that are to be followed for overcoming fears and social phobia in an effort to be able to approach girls wherever and whenever. Seems like you are doing one right now anyways.

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm, is saying hello to people you walk past hard or something?

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Xiola, i thought it was hard at first but after today, I realized that its not and that most people are very receptive.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good start. I'm proud. You'll find out soon that all this crap is easier than everyone makes it out to be.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, i did the same as yesterday, sayin "Whats up?" to everyone I passed by. However, it seemed like the guys said hi back but the girls would look away and keep running. I mean I was walking confidently with a smile on my face, yet they were scared when I said "Whats up?" to them. whats the best way for me to make sure they dont get scared?

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
The same thing for me. So dont say nothing back or they dont smile back. They leave me hanging. I said hi to one and she made me look i was saying hi to the air..lol