Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Made some huge changes

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't check in in a long time.

Anyways, life has been crazy the last little bit. I ended up moving again and am trying out life in the big city. I made a career change and took a job in sales in at a new start up. Got a new to me motorcycle also and have been having a blast with that. Life gets crazy and I realized about 6 months ago that I truly wasn't happy with the way things were going. You only get one life after all.

It still amazes me when I go out how bad guys are with women. It only seems to be getting worse too. I was at a hibachi this past weekend and was next to a group of girls. 2-3 guys kept trying to hit on them and by the end of the night had paid for their meals, drinks, and got nothing in return.

If anyone has any tips on sales, I'd love to hear it. This is something new to me and while I'm doing OK with it, I know I can get better.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't check in in a long time.

Anyways, life has been crazy the last little bit. I ended up moving again and am trying out life in the big city. I made a career change and took a job in sales in at a new start up. Got a new to me motorcycle also and have been having a blast with that. Life gets crazy and I realized about 6 months ago that I truly wasn't happy with the way things were going. You only get one life after all.

It still amazes me when I go out how bad guys are with women. It only seems to be getting worse too. I was at a hibachi this past weekend and was next to a group of girls. 2-3 guys kept trying to hit on them and by the end of the night had paid for their meals, drinks, and got nothing in return.

If anyone has any tips on sales, I'd love to hear it. This is something new to me and while I'm doing OK with it, I know I can get better.
Oh, they are more terrible than ever now adays.

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sales in my opinion is THE perfect job for any aspiring DJ.
So what resources would you suggest to help me get better? I have pretty much no training in sales, other than the things I've learned about social dynamics from places like this.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, identify their problem, give them something that solves their problem...... There are other things, look at Zig Ziglar and other stuff similar