Made out with girls in a club but then they don't wanna date me?

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the last 3 women I have had any progress with have been like this: I have met them in a party or club, talked, joked -> kino -> dance -> make out -> got their # (but not went home with them)

The night after, I've texted them and asked them out. Everyone has said no. I'm starting to get very self-concious about myself because of this. Any of you guys have had any similar experinces?

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty common. It's the feel of the moment thing for many girls. They are lost in the emotion and kiss you, the next day they forget all about it. A kiss means nothing these days to most girls.

Solution: don't ask for their numbers, and try to have sex with them on the same night. Bounce them off there to another place, close to your house. Then just happen to drop by your place first to show her the view or something or "check out my new place".

That may still say no to a date after sex, but at least you would have sex with them. Escalate as far as you can when you're with them. Nothing to lose.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The club scene is vapid, that's why. Those girls have so many orbiters that you're nothing to them.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how its going down i guess. Ive done the same thing with so many girls however, Either the next day or the day after i will text them and 90% of them remember me and want to see me again lol. A few even would text me the next day and i meet them the following weekend. Maybe those girls just werent down.

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just is so depressing when I see some of my friends who apparently is born with some sort of power to get a girlfriend when I've tried and gotten to different stages with at least 50-100 girls during my teen to adult life without ever crossing the finish-line.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grass is greener. Keep in mind they have to deal with their PMS and aren't always happy. I'm over the whole girlfriend thing. I'm actually quite happy to be single, just want to have 3-4 women on my radar so I'm not bored of my ass

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Grass is greener. Keep in mind they have to deal with their PMS and aren't always happy. I'm over the whole girlfriend thing. I'm actually quite happy to be single, just want to have 3-4 women on my radar so I'm not bored of my ass
That's true. Yeah it's just that I never had a gf so I have to do it. There have been opportunities but the girls that have liked me has been below my standards and desperate, (those girls have mostly gotten pregnant after dating their boyfriend for a few months)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also kiss and make out with girls at the club but have no intention to talk to them again, let alone dating, why?

Its because they qualify to turn me on in that moment and they are ready and available with no hussle while their look is not high enough to make me change my schedule, drive, walk or give them an afternoon.

There are girls which I dont mind to make out or touch if I randomly meet at the club but wouldnt bother to take home that same night just because I would enjoy them except for that.

Not saying it to brag, there are girls which probably think the same about me, girls I fingered at the club with them reciprocating many times but didnt want to go home later.

They are attracted enough from you in that particular moment but they are not attracted enough to make it happen, think of some food you dont mind if its on the table ready to eat but you dont like much to get dressed and go buy it at the shop.

Anyway as a general rule, phone numbers mean sh1t, kisses mean sh1t nowadays, to be assured now the same way you would have been assured of her interest from a kiss, you should at least get an handjob then.