Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Made out with a friend while drunk...awkward?

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well last night I got entirely too drunk and I pretty much blacked out, all I remember are a few things. One thing I remember is making out with one of my best female friends in the bathroom.

Next time I see her what should I do? I'm thinking I just wont say anything about it and pretend like I dont remember.

nosmirk

Don Juan
Reaction score
join the club...

haha its gonna be awkward initially, for sure

1. what do you want from her? relationship or staying friends?

2. from there, you gotta gauge her reaction if you want a relationship.

to stay friends, just be normal and pretend it didnt happen. she should do the same too if she wants to stay friends.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her why she took advantage of you while you were drunk :)

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nosmirk said:
join the club...

haha its gonna be awkward initially, for sure

1. what do you want from her? relationship or staying friends?

2. from there, you gotta gauge her reaction if you want a relationship.

to stay friends, just be normal and pretend it didnt happen. she should do the same too if she wants to stay friends.

Ya, I want to stay friends, so I'll just not say anything about it

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Act like nothing happened. It's only awkward if you make it awkward. Your the guy so be the one in control. Play it cool and if she says something like "about the other night" cut her off and be "hey were cool I(or we) were both drunk and it was all in good fun and give her a nice smile and go on from there. If you make it awkward then she'll be awkward about it. If you act like it wasn't a big deal then it won't be.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah happens to me all the time...get drunk black out do something stupid. I usually just lie and say i don't remember and then its forgotten about. Last time i did something like this I tried to make out with this chick when I was retarded drunk. Any ways she told every one I tried to **** her which I didnt, I just denied it and said thats not what happened and everyone believed me haha

nosmirk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, I want to stay friends, so I'll just not say anything about it
just dont purposely ignore her, that would make things awkward. be PERFECTLY normal, hi/byes and stuff. and dont bring up that night unless she does, and if she does, just follow Alphamale1821's advice

cheers :D