Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Made my Ex-Girlfriend Flip Out!!

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday, I was coming out of class and I go to the student lobby. My girlfriend is with me (Andrea). I gave her like a dollar to get something, but then she wants something else. Since I didn't have enough for her to get what she wanted, she asked this guy for 10 cent, he looked at us in a "damn, your man can't give you money" kinda way, so I walked out and went to class.

After class ends, my girlfriend comes up to me and asks:

Her: "Mike, Leandra can't get to school, can we go and get her?"

Me: "Yeah. Let's go."

So we're on the road, I'm driving..

Her: "So, why did you walk out of the lobby like that? That guy was saying to me that YOU didn't have to be so jealous/insecure.."

Me: "Jealous? Yea right. Trust me, I have nothing to be insecure about.."

Her: "Ok. Well, let me tell you where Leandra lives.."

Me: "I already know, I been in her house before, plus I've seen her room..."

Her: "See, why do you have to say STUPID stuff like that? You didn't have to say you been in her room."

Me: "I said it so you'll realize that I know where she lives"

Her: "Well, you didn't have to put it like that. But it's ok. You can't act like that if you want to because I'm gonna start going out and doing my own thang from now on, I'm gonna be the OLD me."

Me: "Yeah? And what's that supposed to mean? You going to start seeing other people?"

Her: "Yeah, it might come to that."

Me: "Well, since it's like that- you can do whatever because I don't think this relationship is going to work anymore so I think we should just be friends.. so you're free.."

Her: "ok, ok!"

(after 3 mins of silence, I touch her on her thigh to indicate peace)

Her: "Get your f*cking hands off me!"

Me: "Yo, you need to chill the f*ck out!"

Her: "No, you need to chill the f*ck out!! Don't f*cking touch me, I don't want you touching on me!!"

Me: "Yo, you ain't gon' be f*ckin' talking to me like that!!"

Her: (enraged) "Don't be f*cking cussing at me!!"

Me: "I know you need to calm the f*ck down, I don't know who the f*ck you think you are!!"

(She punches me very hard, I stop the car and look at her)

Her: "CUSS AT ME ONE MORE F*CKING TIME AND I'M GONNA HIT YOU DEAD IN YOUR F*CKING FACE, BYTCH!!"

Me: "I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOUR ASS!!"

Her: "ONE MORE F*CKING CUSS WORD AND I'LL BUSS YO' SHYT!!"

So I don't say anything else to her, but I'm bout ready to kick her the f*ck out the car. We pick her friend up and my anger got me driving like a berserk.

Her: "STOP DRIVING LIKE THAT IN THIS F*CKING NEIGHBORHOOD!!! YOU SO F*CKING STUPID!!"

So we got to school about 6 minutes later..

Her: "You can drop me off right up there.. I can't even stand to be around your ass.."

Me: "You can get the hell out right here!"

She gets out and I close the door before she slams it and I locked it and I kept her friend inside. Her friend wanted to know what was going on, and I told her.

Hours later, me and Andrea would ignore each other. And she was telling people that she broke up with me, and I was like "ok, it's like that.."

So at the end of the day, Leandra needed me to give her a ride home and I agreed. Andrea called someone to come get her, so she wasn't riding with me. But I ran into Andrea in the halls

Her: "I need to check and see if I left MY term papers in your f*cking car, and after that, you ain't gotta worry about saying **** else to me!"

I tried to ignore her, but that wasn't gonna work, so she followed me and Leandra back to my car so that she could find her papers.

At the car, Andrea looked for them but she didn't see them.

Her: "I swear they gotta be in here.."

Me: "Well, they're not, so thank you for wasting my time.. come on Leandra, let's go!"

Leandra: "oh hold, Mike, I have to use the bathroom!"

Andrea had already walked off, she's like 3 seconds ahead of us.

Leandra: "Damn, it's cold as hell out here!"

So I put my arm around Leandra, and by the reflection in the window, Andrea saw and like I have never seen her before, she flipped the hell out! She rapidly turned around at me saying:

"YOU THINK YOU'RE F*CKING FUNNY, DON'T YOU?!!"

Andrea is the type of girl that dresses up like she's the best looking girl in the world! She's wearing those thin-ass stelleto high heel, and she starts chasing me!! She was trying her hardest to catch me, I had to look where I was going because I could've got hit by a car. I ran from Andrea, because I know if she had gotten her hands on me, I was gonna get f*cked up! She threw her notebook at me and almost hit my face!
After running from her, she stopped because she realized that she wasn't gonna catch me.

Me: "DAMN! YOU ARE CRAZY!"

Leandra was still there, so I grabbed on to her and AGAIN Andrea started chasing me..

Her (While Running) "Stop playing with me!! DON'T ****ING PLAY WITH ME, DAMMIT!!"

Me: "I can do whatever I want, we ain't together no more, remember?"

She looked like she was gonna bust out crying so she ran away...

What do you all think of this? Andrea is one of the finest girls I have ever seen and I even have a bizarre history of posts here with her ruining my life! Reply with opinions

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia,

Holy f#ck! LMAO. I don't know what's funnier, the description of what went on or you asking the sosuavers for opinions on this.

Check out what you posted at the end:

Andrea is one of the finest girls I have ever seen and I even have a bizarre history of posts here with her ruining my life!
If she's ruining your life, time to kick that girl to the curb yes?

Cheers,
Mav

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good riddance she's gone, you can do much better than this whacko.

Supaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao

That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. My ex was like that. Just plain crazy.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao, that story was good, you got to stay away from crazy hot headed emotional b1tches, who are prone to violence.

If I was you I would kick her out of the car as soon as she started to scream at me. Chicks like that need to know their place! good riddance I say.

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her: "CUSS AT ME ONE MORE F*CKING TIME AND I'M GONNA HIT YOU DEAD IN YOUR F*CKING FACE, BYTCH!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahaha.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't argue with her. I'd kick her the fvck out the car (by force if possible) and about a block down from her view I'd throw her personal belongings out the car window so she can go over and pick them up herself. Don't bother arguing with this type of freak.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
This sounds like some fake shiet but either way this part had me rollin...

hahahah

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you started off back slapping her from jump street you wouldnt be getting the lip you're getting now.

j/k.. i dont condone beating on your women.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT, i REPEAT DO NOT CUT TIES WHITH THIS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

I want you to stay with her like glue. THan come back her and describe all the hell and Tom Foolery....> LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.

SO my vote is stay with the psyco and take one for the team just so we can keep hearing funny a$$ $hit like THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: "Yo, you need to chill the f*ck out!"
Negotiation isn't your strong point is it? :)

In all seriousness, I think that's your biggest problem. You made things much worse than they needed to be by getting hostile in the face of hostility.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the_great_gaia
Me: "I already know, I been in her house before, plus I've seen her room..."

You need to be more subtle. When you say it like that, it's just obvious you're trying to get a rise. There are ways you can imply that sort of thing without saying it so obvious.

Me: "I said it so you'll realize that I know where she lives"

No you didn't. If that was what you were doing, you would have stopped at "I already know". I can know where someone lives without seeing their room.

(She punches me very hard, I stop the car and look at her)

This is where you tell her to get the f*ck out of the car and start hitchhiking.

Her: "ONE MORE F*CKING CUSS WORD AND I'LL BUSS YO' SHYT!!"

So I don't say anything else to her

Dude, this is where you say, "C*ck, c*nt, f*ck, sh*t, d*ck, motherf*cker, f*ck, f*ck, d*ck, c*nt, beeee-yotch. Now get the f*ck out of my f*cking car you f*cking wh*re."

Her: "You can drop me off right up there.. I can't even stand to be around your ass.."

Me: "You can get the hell out right here!"

Wow, you sure showed her! By giving her exactly what she wanted. You could have driven way the hell across the parking lot and had her get out as far away from the building as you possibly could.

By the way, is this the first indication you've ever had that this girl is such a psychopath?