Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

made a mistake

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Story about me getting rejected by a friend:

K, so I have this friend I've known for over a year now. There was some attraction the first time we've met, but then she got a boyfriend, and we've been in the friendzone ever since. Well, around november last year, she gives me alotta signals. She noticed im into athletic girls and girls with big butts, so she tells how she's interested in working out and taking protien powders and all that stuff.

At first, i though she was just interested in athletics, but the signal that was really obvious was when she told me she was getting stretch marks on her butt, cuz it was getting big. On top of this, I also feel signals in the way she acts and talks to me. So by now, im pretty sure she's into me. At first, I didn't wanna go out with her. I had a few bad experiances getting with girls who friends with me first, so I have a policy about not getting with close friends. However, I realized that she is one of the few girls with a good head on her shoulders. She's the type of girl who won't put up alotta superficial crap. So I decide to give it a shot.

Well, by this time, it was time to leave college for winter break, and I didn't wanna tell her how I feel and leave her hanging for 3 weeks, so I decided I'll finish this when I get back. During winter break I was in europe, and I didn't have a chance to call her, but I did sent her a few facebook msgs. The thing is, she never responded.

When we got back from break, I wasn't sensing any of those strong signals from her. But I figured that its cuz she gave up on me, and thinks im not interested in her. Now, at this point, I should've gone back to my no friend policy and just stayed friends with her. But, i've been hypering her up all winter break in my mind. In other words, I was thinking like an AFC. And then, I acted like an AFC by asking her out. I didn't get a "I though you'd never ask!". I got a "uh, im not looking for anyone right now," then she nerviously walked away.

I talked this over with some of the guy friends in our social circle, they say that the other girls in our group say she's a big flirt. Im not sure if this means she shes a tease or slut. However, the way she portrayed herself to me, she always seemed like a 'good girl'.

Right now im more shocked than I am confused. Once I think about what I know about girls, I'm not overly confused on her actions. She's just acting like a girl. But dam, I known her for over a year, I was sure she was different.

Things im still not sure about: was she really giving me signals that she liked me? I mean, stretch marks on the butt. . .that hella turned me on.
If she did like me, why the sudden change in attraction?

Reaction score
"Stretch marks on my butt" -- she is talking to you like a girlfriend!:rolleyes:

No, she doesn't want you!

You should have asked her out the first week you met her -- now it is awkward!!

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Stretch marks on my butt"

your response should have been: "your lying. prove it, if you dont show it, i wont believe you. (wink)"

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow up:

From what I heard from our social circle's gossip mill, she flirts and meets with alotta guys at parties, which means she's probably 'seeing' a buncha guys right now. I'm thinking, maybe she wanted to add me to her list of booty calls?

Her signals stopped when I started being more afc/romantic around her. When I was ignoring her, I think she was sending signals all over the place. I'm not sure though, cuz I never portrayed myself as that type of guy who does booty calls. Maybe she read the girls version of sosuave and found out all guys would be into that. I should've believed in my sosuave and realized all girls are into that, lol.

Still havn't talked to her since I asked her out, but when I do, its all DJ from here, no more AFC. I'm just gonna pretend it never happened. Just act normal, act like I was before I liked her. Maybe i'll try a booty call in the future.