Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Made a HB POF Profile... Wow!

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I kept hearing people saying they created a POF profile with a girls pics/info to see the response. I made this profile with 4 pics of one of my ex g/fs, and some random About Me section I pulled off of a decent girls POF profile.

Here it is, if you are interested: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=43822809

For those who don't know, after you register, it takes you to a short survey about how you would describe yourself. Takes about 5 minutes to complete. By the time I completed that survery, The profile had 10 messages. I stepped away for 45 minutes and came back to 47 messages. I just checked again since starting this thread and its at 54.

This is ridiculous.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
You neednt have bothered with the dialogue in the profile box, the pictures would have got that resposne anyway. have yopu noticed how utterly lame the messages are from the guys? about 90% of them wil be garbage

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
You neednt have bothered with the dialogue in the profile box, the pictures would have got that resposne anyway. have yopu noticed how utterly lame the messages are from the guys? about 90% of them wil be garbage
Oh they are garbage for sure. Far majority are just "hey whats up?". One guy just sent "?".

This is the best one so far: After looking at your profile I think I can say I already married and divorced you. Thanks for all the memories :) you can have the house and Ferrari but the dog is mine ;)

Not only is the message total (after 70 minutes) now at 76, but 31 people have requested to chat.

Is there anything I can do with this that would help anyone out? Obviously here to help others as well as myself. I did this mainly to get some ideas of good messages. What else would be helpful?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
Oh they are garbage for sure. Far majority are just "hey whats up?". One guy just sent "?".

This is the best one so far: After looking at your profile I think I can say I already married and divorced you. Thanks for all the memories :) you can have the house and Ferrari but the dog is mine ;)

Not only is the message total (after 70 minutes) now at 76, but 31 people have requested to chat.

Is there anything I can do with this that would help anyone out? Obviously here to help others as well as myself. I did this mainly to get some ideas of good messages. What else would be helpful?
the bold part is a copy pasta many of have used, its probably a poster from this board!

if you really want to depress yourself and find out womens true natures, make a profile of a really good looking guy with a half decent profile, sit back and watch the girls chuck themselves at him. good way of getting nudes though

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:

sounds like a miscer and your ex is smoking, holy buckets batman!

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
sounds like a miscer and your ex is smoking, holy buckets batman!
Yeah... that's the first girl I ever fvcked. I had recently been trying to get her back. She's the biggest AW I know, and she bailed on plans without a call last Saturday. Finally got the balls to delete her on Facebook and ignore her calls since.

I can't even keep up with these messages. They are literally coming in faster than I can read them. Up to 138 messages now.

The messages that stand out are the more sincere ones. I'm not finding much help here.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hung out with my sister yesterday and she showed me her pof and cupid inbox messages.

That was some of the most pathetic AFC stuff I've ever read.

She got 10 messages just while looking at the ones she already had.

A few guys kept sending more one liners even after she said take a hike.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny thing is even with the thousands of messages guys send i have managed to get a few dates off pof and this is after putting in very minimal effort. spent like 10 minutes on my profile and messaged about 20 girls.

went out with about 3 of them. soo, its not all bad i guess.

one was about a 7, she ended up playing the text game back and forth and i basically told her to fvck off more or less because
i had my oneitis on my mind anyway.

the other was about a 5, she wanted me, i thought she was too ugly in the face, ok body though. she cooked me dinner
we went out a bunch of times, for me it was just something to do.. could have easily banged her, didnt care to.

3rd was just 1 date, she was nothing special, i dont think she liked me either so that was that.

after that i basically didn't care anymore about pof and stopped using it.

the messages i sent them were not lame though, i actually put some thought into it..

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
Ok, I kept hearing people saying they created a POF profile with a girls pics/info to see the response. I made this profile with 4 pics of one of my ex g/fs, and some random About Me section I pulled off of a decent girls POF profile.

Here it is, if you are interested: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=43822809

For those who don't know, after you register, it takes you to a short survey about how you would describe yourself. Takes about 5 minutes to complete. By the time I completed that survery, The profile had 10 messages. I stepped away for 45 minutes and came back to 47 messages. I just checked again since starting this thread and its at 54.

This is ridiculous.

Try to make a very ugly HBs profile, fat and ugly, and u will see the same thing pretty much.

Even ugly HBs have all the power because North American men are desperate losers!

In other parts of the world, men are not this desperate.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Try to make a very ugly HBs profile, fat and ugly, and u will see the same thing pretty much.

Even ugly HBs have all the power because North American men are desperate losers!

In other parts of the world, men are not this desperate.
I was just thinking that. I want to make a profile with a decent girl and compare it.

Message count after a bit more than 2 hours: 213

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well it just goes to show how much competition there is over an attractive female, in fact its probably worse on the internet than in real life since people can just message her from behind a computer.

also i was wondering where any of the messages obscene or filthy? just wondering if any guys tried that approach lol.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
well it just goes to show how much competition there is over an attractive female, in fact its probably worse on the internet than in real life since people can just message her from behind a computer.

also i was wondering where any of the messages obscene or filthy? just wondering if any guys tried that approach lol.
Surprisingly not too bad so far. Only 1 or two that I remember, but still have about 90 to go through haha.

One guy just said "Holy fvck.... any time, any place"

But by far the dirtiest one was "Good lord I would love to make you cvm soooooo very hard!"

Some insanely hot chick sent a message. Only one I replied to :)

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a bangin chick, no doubt, PDubb. I don't trust any of that shyt, man... I always got hot pics and were a bunch of Pork Sodas went I met them in real life. One of them was a phucking Photoshop guru let's just say! LOL

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140997421&highlight=pof

^^what pdub is doing is nothing new

But yet it never ceases to amaze me, even ugly women get play on pof

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144422591&page=1
^^^a must read

My mind is blown to bits, POF use to be a gold mine back in 2008 to get a decent girl 5-8 to go on a date and maybe smash in my local area, now your lucky if a 4 will go on a date with you

TO ADD ON

HOW IS THAT IF A WOMAN IS GETTING 100S OF MESSAGES A DAY, SHE IS SITLL ON POF A YEAR LATER? YOUR TELLING ME OF ALL THE GUYS SENDING THEM MESSAGES THESE BISHES CAN'T FIND ONE GUY THATS RELATIONSHIP MATERIAL?
srs

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know right?

There's a big bunch of women in my area that have been on POF and Cupid for YEARS and they still haven't found the right guy.....Why?

BECAUSE THEY WON'T SETTLE FOR ANY DOUCHE, JUST BRAD PITT AND BRADLEY COOPER!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
I know right?

There's a big bunch of women in my area that have been on POF and Cupid for YEARS and they still haven't found the right guy.....Why?

BECAUSE THEY WON'T SETTLE FOR ANY DOUCHE, JUST BRAD PITT AND BRADLEY COOPER!
In the last two years I've taking several months of POF, and when I come on its the same slores that have been on there for years. These women claim too look for a relationship but some of them will let you fucc right away if they think your high value enough...

my point is, a normal woman isn't gonna wanna get dicc down by 6-30 cawks a year, a normal woman will actually settle down with a good guy but on pof its never enough

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
HOW IS THAT IF A WOMAN IS GETTING 100S OF MESSAGES A DAY, SHE IS SITLL ON POF A YEAR LATER? YOUR TELLING ME OF ALL THE GUYS SENDING THEM MESSAGES THESE BISHES CAN'T FIND ONE GUY THATS RELATIONSHIP MATERIAL?
Well, if the quality of guys on POF is anything like the quality of girls, I don't find it surprising.

Also, if the original post is any indication (not to mention the hundreds of other posters here who have started their own "female" profiles), most of the good looking girls on POF are probably actually SoSuave guys.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:

This is ridiculous.

That experiment has been done by dudes all over countless times. It's already beyond obvious that practiacally all chicks especially good looking ones get tons of messages. That being said...

What's an even better experiment is using three to four pics of the best looking (non model looking pics but realistic looking) and watch how chicks reply back with having a lame four sentence profile (bare minimum filled out) and sending a "Hey what's goin on babe?" or some other lame message. They mostly ALL reply or initiate emails and depending how "hot and real" he looks will start IMing him.

Also you'll notice all the BS they claim about receiving well thought out messages is what they "like" they'll respond to BS depending on how hot he is while the unsolicited emails they'll send are the same crap they say they don't want: "Hi" "Hey" "What's up babe?" Now they have a flirt option for women. Basically they don't even have to write "Hi" they can just send a flirt that shows their pictures. When I tried it previously with my perfect 10 dude the emails, IMs etc were off the chain. Every chick but two responded no matter how lame the profile and his emails were. Anything that others sent first were: "Hi" "Hey" "You're gorgeous!"

Once you try an experiment like that you know all those chicks online are full of crap. the jumping through hoops is just an ego boost for them to give to guys whom they want nothing to do with but have a read/delete party for their ego while looking for the best looking dudes pictures to reply to.

Your experiment chick also got copy and pasted most likely by someone from BB.com or someone who found those copy and pastas.

Good copy and pastas and your best photos with a brief funny unique profile is the best way to go. I learned to not give a fvck about anyone or anything on that site and just spam off pictures otherwise you will drive yourself insane. chicks who infest that site are only good to meet up pump and dump.

Don't think these chicks aren't going out with the best looking dudes they can land or sending out nudes to multiple hot guys. They are. Which is why they stay on there riding the c0ck carosel but spewing BS about looking for a boyfriend. They are but getting banged out till they find the "one" AKA sucker to stay with them and be their jizz mop from all the other dudes they went through.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Well, if the quality of guys on POF is anything like the quality of girls, I don't find it surprising.

Also, if the original post is any indication (not to mention the hundreds of other posters here who have started their own "female" profiles), most of the good looking girls on POF are probably actually SoSuave guys.

ROFL aware, :crackup: :crackup:

Naughty Ninja said:
insane. chicks who infest that site are only good to meet up pump and dump.

Don't think these chicks aren't going out with the best looking dudes they can land or sending out nudes to multiple hot guys. They are. Which is why they stay on there riding the c0ck carosel but spewing BS about looking for a boyfriend. They are but getting banged out till they find the "one" AKA sucker to stay with them and be their jizz mop from all the other dudes they went through. [/B]
^^This, I met a chick last year, who wanted to hang, I couldn't long story short met her at her house for first date, we banged twice. Last week re-did my pof profile sure enough this chick is still on POF looking for a "long term" I know for a fact shes already been around the carousel and still going.

Its just mind blowing that even if these chicks meet a decent guy they will continue to try fucc other guys or find a reason to disqualfy a guy even if they send out messages.

One week back on pof and thus far I'm ready to give up, single mothers and fatties galore

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkkkkkkkkkk

p.s. on another note, whats up with these chicks wanting to take you on dates to this or that spot?