Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

made a girl *** no orgasm?

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Hate to tell you this bro, but she probably has herpes or some other STD. That wasn't squirting, that was a fluid dump. Like she suddenly spilled a whole glass of water, right? Which is actually her body's way of trying to flush out all the germs in her cooter.

i dont think so but your post has got me pretty worried

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made her squirt. I should know, I'm an expert!

I've studied Steve P, David Shade, Stephane and any other sex guru out there that I could come across.

I started dating my girl a few months ago and I taught her to squirt. She had never had a squirting orgasm before in her life. But once she learned to squirt she does it a lot of other times too (not just when I'm trying to make her squirt). She can now squirt during sex, or during oral (be careful!).

Listen man, the first time I made her squirt she didn't have an orgasm either. She and I had this big debate about whether a squirting orgasm was an actual orgasm.

What I figured out is that squirting is a release. But just because a release occurs that doesn't mean that the sexual act is necessarily over. For instance I can get her to squirt relatively easy now (within 2 minutes) but if I KEEP GOING past the initial release the orgasm builds in intensity.

Since her first time squirting, I've gradually increased the intensity. Now it's to the point that I can make her squirt up to 10 times within 20 minutes. She said it was hands down the most intense ORGASMS she has ever felt and absolutely the best feeling she has ever had in her life.

(BTW, she isn't the first woman to give me that compliment ;) )

A really good book on the subject that I highly recommend is Secrets of Sensual Lovemaking by Tommy Leonardi. :up:

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're lucky you didn't have to sleep in that bed with the chick all night.

I had a girl frickin spring a leak on me like that when I was in college and it was in my bed. We both were hammered, and I started sobering up like three or four hours into the night. We were both starting to pass out around like 4 a.m. and I wasn't really drunk anymore, so I just laid awake all night worrying that I was laying in pi$$.

She left the next day and I sprinted half-naked into my shower the second she walked out the door. When I was done, I threw all my sheets away. I even thought about burning my mattress.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I had this happen twice. I just started dating this 18 year old who hadn't had sex in 2 years, it was like a big gush of water all over me (she was on top), it happened when she orgasmed, it was the best feeling in the world at the time on my ****, until it was all over my belly. Then it was just gross but I'd put up with it again for the feeling on both sides.