Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mad, upset, advice needed on girl who I like treated this club situation..

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been seeing/sleeping with this girl for the past 6 months. Tonight we went out to a club and after some while of dancing a bouncer comes up to her while I am sitting down for a few minutes and starts talking to her. He ended up giving her the managers card and told her that he wants her to contact him. This she all told me while holding the managers card in her hand, later while we were leaving the card was still in her hand and she got into my car while putting the card in her purse thinking I wouldnt notice. When my other friend asked her what she did with the card she said it dropped somewhere but she lied. I disnt say anything and dropped her off home and left. She texted me asking me if Im ok because I seemed a bit upset, honestly I am more than upset I am furious. I feel like telling her that what she dis is f**ked up and call her out on the lying. Then I remember Dale Carnegie, saying it is bad to criticize. How should I deal with this? (my feelings are about to burst and I am holding them in)
???

Thanks

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your not critisizing theres a diference..

dont tell her watt she did dont call her out on it. GO NO CONTACT till she contacts you.. and if she asks why your bein distant or something along those lines call her out on it and that you wont talorate suchh crappp..

i would be maddd asssss **** tooo

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
your not critisizing theres a diference..

dont tell her watt she did dont call her out on it. GO NO CONTACT till she contacts you.. and if she asks why your bein distant or something along those lines call her out on it and that you wont talorate suchh crappp..

i would be maddd asssss **** tooo
Well 20 min later she texted me and asked if I am upset or something because I sped off after I dropped her off, usually I wait for her to go into the house.
And I didnt reply?

And thats not criticism?

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He ended up giving her the managers card and told her that he wants her to contact him.
I'm confused - he told her he wants her to contact the manager, or contact him? Did he write his number down on the back of the manager's card? If he did want her to contact the manager, why? Please clarify...

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
I'm confused - he told her he wants her to contact the manager, or contact him? Did he write his number down on the back of the manager's card? If he did want her to contact the manager, why? Please clarify...
Manager sent the bouncer to give her the "managers" card. With his name and number on it, I dont know why he wanted her to contact him, maybe cause he saw her alone for a moment and wanted to take her out i dont know

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont even reply to her... she's not stupid shes gonna start questioning her self ''did he see me put the card inside my purse?'' etc.. she knows better..

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, I'd have a talk with that bauncer right then and there, and if it manager who asked him to give my woman a card I'd talk to the manager, if need be I'd talk hard.

But if my woman took the card and hide it, sorry that's all over. I wouldn't even mess with games if we were together for 6 months.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Dude, I'd have a talk with that bauncer right then and there, and if it manager who asked him to give my woman a card I'd talk to the manager, if need be I'd talk hard.

But if my woman took the card and hide it, sorry that's all over. I wouldn't even mess with games if we were together for 6 months.
I didnt think about that at the moment. Questions is what do I do now she just texted me again in the AM, saying that I hope I am ok and that I didnt get back to her last night.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You confront her face to face. Tell her to call that number via loud speaker, if guy gets sexual or anything but a business offer you take the phone and tell him you f'cked his mama. It's good to have buddies that wouldn't mind getting their hands dirty for you on moments notice.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
dont even reply to her... she's not stupid shes gonna start questioning her self ''did he see me put the card inside my purse?'' etc.. she knows better..
Good call... Hahah

GQ Scott

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he wants to hire her as a shooter girl or something.

Regardless if she hides it from you I'd just go NC

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In "The Rules," women are advised that if their men ever cheat on them, to simply leave him without confronting him about it. Just up and leave with no explanation and with no animosity.

I'm not sure I'd agree, but that is one theory.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm going to disagree with most guys here and say that I think you should've played the aloof angle by saying something like, "yeah i think you should go out with the guy....maybe he'll bring his muscled monkey to carry you and him on his back around town...."....something hilarious that shows not a single hair on your body gives two s---- about some guy trying to pick her up or her trying to hide the fact from you.

The devil-may-care attitude will get you LONG ways than direct confrontation especially in a situation that may or may not mean much.

GQ Scott

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
Hmm, I'm going to disagree with most guys here and say that I think you should've played the aloof angle by saying something like, "yeah i think you should go out with the guy....maybe he'll bring his muscled monkey to carry you and him on his back around town...."....something hilarious that shows not a single hair on your body gives two s---- about some guy trying to pick her up or her trying to hide the fact from you.

The devil-may-care attitude will get you LONG ways than direct confrontation especially in a situation that may or may not mean much.

Probably the best advice posted yet. She'll get the hint and try to justify herself.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:

Had he done this it would actually have the opposite effect of showing he does care.

But I like your idea, just not what you suggested to say.

I would've probably suggested just laughing when it happened and then carrying on.

With all that said, is everyone else missing the boat here???

He said "a girl I've been SLEEPING WITH for 6 months." Not a girl he's dating, not his girlfriend, but simply a phuck buddy..... but definition their relationship, if you can call it that is open, meaning they both can do whatever the phuck they wanna do with other people.

The biggest mistake in this whole scenario was made by the OP; you don't take a phuck buddy out to the club. You meet up with her late night and pound it and leave.

PIMP