Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Macking at WORK?

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got a job at the mall working at a department store. There is gonna be A LOT of hot women there. Not only that I will work with but customers as well. And it is in a HUGE mall. How can I mack and not get fired at the same time? LOL. Hopefully any of you guys with experience can help me out. THANX

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, first of all congrats on the job. I tried to get a job at the mall, but no dice, don't f.uck this up.

Secondly, you just mack. Nobody is a big enough ass to fire somebody for macking at work. If anything, its a good thing cause if they're feeling you, they might just come back to shop, if for nothing else, to see if you're there or not. I macked all the time at my old job. I had the biggest dyke manager, and I never got in trouble for it.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
rakishness, go back to the tips section and read my post.

It's all nonverbal, so what will you be fired for?

When I used to work in the sandwich shop, dude, lol, I fvcked in the back rooms and everything, lol.

But the mall is an excellent spot. I mean dude, getting laid is just a natural thing. You guys just really fvck everything up for yourselves and the woman with all these theories.

Let the theories go, be horny, control and channel your horny, and you will be fine.

Dude....there's nothing else.

I know 90% of the guys here will tell you it's more than that, but ummmm, remember. There's only a SMALL PERCENTAGE of people in this country ACTAULLY successful in multiple areas. All I'm saying, is dont' always take the majority answer, look into it yourself.

What's popular is not always correct, and what's correct is not always popular, and this rings true so much around here. Pook was flamed to hell. That guy spoke nothing but the true. Nothing.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word of advice from someone who's f*cked up at the job enough times to know:

don't mess with girls you work with. it ain't worth it.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all of your suggestions.
If anyone has any other suggestions..I would appreciate it. THANKS AGAIN