Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mackin' while wasted --

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have decent game while sober. You are confident in your cold approaches at the mall, restaurants, and other non-alcoholic social functions.

But when you get wasted, your game slips.

This is because in a different state of mind, your skills and thought processes don't function or execute in the same way. In order to become a succesful drunken DJ, you need to practice your approaches while wasted.

You may get shut down at first, and frequently, but once you learn what works for you when sober is different from what works when drunk, you'll find new success.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are far more receptive to you when you're drunk - as long as you don't look like a potential rapist - if you're acting/looking jolly and can still walk then it's cool.

I find women approach me a lot more when I'm drunk as they know my guard is down thus they think me rejecting them is an unlikely event.

The Muscly Jerk

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
Women are far more receptive to you when you're drunk - as long as you don't look like a potential rapist - if you're acting/looking jolly and can still walk then it's cool.

I find women approach me a lot more when I'm drunk as they know my guard is down thus they think me rejecting them is an unlikely event.

The Muscly Jerk

I think i agree with him, although i only know from experience from house parties, considering im not old enough for bars. :(

Just dont get sloshed...

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink just enough to be happy.

I talk too much when I'm drunk, so my game really slips cus I ramble and annoy the chick, convey too much interest, etc. When I've had enough to lose inhibitions though, I'm a machine =)

Btw, had some Everclear for new years. Don't ever drink it, for your safety.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night i was drunk and i was handling things like clock work. I was pretty touch feely, worked like a charm. Other guys trying to mack also helped me out as well. Nothing like a g unit wanna be speaking like he just got of a boat from some other country. When im drunk...my words flow like theyve been touched from god.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm drunk I have alot more game also. And, things just come natural then because I'm not really thinking of what to say.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few things to say on this topic.

Rule 1: You must always be less wasted then your target. (except for cases of rule 4.e)

Rule 2: A few drinks helps you relax and have fun but if you are out mackin you should not have more than 2 or 3 unless you are doing really well with a chick and you are drinking (or whatever else) together.

Rule 3: Girls that wanna shag you but won't for politcal reasons (workmates, you are her friends ex, "it will ruin the friendship", you have broken up, she's got another guy on the scene etc etc) will give it up when wasted.

Rule 4: Illicit party drugs attract (the worst type) of women.
Some points to remember.
a. Coccaine feels good for the ladies on the **** (and make you act like an arrogant wanker)
b. Ecstacy can either make you impotent (likely) or (think you are) a sex god.
c. Any chick who shoots up should be avoided like the plague.
d. Excercise caution if on LSD (I once got engaged whilst having sex on acid!).
e. Girls go crazy about bad boys, but once you have them will annoy **** out of you trying to reform you and will most likely dump you for being a substance abuser OR pick up all you bad habits and start drinking/ smoking/ snorting half your ****.

Rule 5: Its a really bad idea to go out macking on weed (unless going to a Bob Marley tribute show; in those instances take many big fat spliffs) but "lets finish of the night with a joint" is an awesome excuse to get a girl to come home with you.

Rule 6: If you go out and stay sober you look way better than the other guys, you are wittier, have greater clarity and you can offer to drive all the drunk ladies home like the gentleman you are.

Rule 7: Drugs and alcohol will mess up your game more than anything else. They undermine your health, your sexual performance, your money, your social skills, your sense of reality, your looks and have the potential to ruin your life.

JJ

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
I managed to hold my own drunk. Honestly made things a lot easier for me. Only problem I have now is figuring out if the good chemistry was just a one time deal because of the alc or if I have a shot for the long run. Anyone else had this problem?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jay, what does the word that got censored say? Coccaine feels good for the ladies on the ****?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
jay, what does the word that got censored say? Coccaine feels good for the ladies on the ****?
c.l.i.t. (****oris)

Not that I endorse that kind of thing....