Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maaaaannnnn...Fukk these b1tches....(rant)

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My God, what is going on?...It seems like every girl that is interested in me is a damn headcase...Not too long ago, this girl from work was all flirty and sh1t with me, so much that she got on my nerves and I started being mean to her to get her away from me...But she still kept coming, plus the b1tch said she was single, then she said she was married,then engaged, then single...Then I go to settle this sh1t with her and shes on the phone with her husband! So it looks like I caught feelings, so I tell her shes a fukking liar, and shes grimy...Then she admits she lied about being single, and I tell her I dont want to talk to her anymore, and she gets upset...

To me, it doesnt seem like I have a problem attracting women, its that I attract the wrong ones...These old women at work keep coming on to me with all these pickup lines, and they keep touching me and sh1t, its making me mad...As far as girls my age, all the ones I meet or come up to me are all flirty and rubbing up on me and sh1t, and then fukking lie about being taken, and they get mad when I dont want to talk to them anymore...Oh yeah, Im tired of people looking at me crazy when I have to put a girl in her place cause she tried to bullsh1t me...Man, sh1t yo, Im about to quit,,,

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Quit in the sense that you will pursue only sex?

OR quit and join the other side;) ?

Yeah i hate when older women come on strong to me like that,I DESPISE older women they are so bitter and manipulative .

As for the ****teases you are doing the right thing ,putting them in their place.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
Quit in the sense that you will pursue only sex?

OR quit and join the other side;) ?

Yeah i hate when older women come on strong to me like that,I DESPISE older women they are so bitter and manipulative .

As for the ****teases you are doing the right thing ,putting them in their place.
Nah, Im not turing gay, lol...Im at the point where Im confused...Everyone says not to worry about women, and I dont, but the more Im this way, the more the fukked up b1tches surface...And all the time, its always taken women that come up to me on some bullsh1t...And when I actually like a girl, the sh1t always goes wrong, like she might already be taken, or she might be one of these fukked up girls...Its like I can never get the nice girls, and I know that these girls are wrong, but for some reason I get attracted to them, and it makes me mad...Yeah, and the older women are nasty, when I started working at my current job, they would come up to me and use pickup lines on me....Fukkkkkk....

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Your problem is painfully obvious.

You are waiting for girls to approach you. Of COURSE you are only going to get the sluts/psychos/UGs!

The quality women are busy screening the hoards of guys who chase them everyday. WHy should they approach you?

Its time to man up and take some initiative dude