Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lying?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering what tips you guys have on lying. When my parents ask me a question "Did you take 10$ out of my wallet?" And if i did, they can tell by my face if i was lying...this wasn't a big deal becaue im usually a pretty honest person with them, but lately i've been finding myself giving off the "liar face" even when im not lying, for no real reason at all, and it makes me seem guilty all the time. Just any tactics to help me out here would be great.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um...don't lie...that's helped me...but if you have to, try not to change your voice and act like normal. You might be giving it away by some movement.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is my parents are the type who come out and say "DJOD....have you been smoking marijuana?" for no reason at all. In cases like that lying is required for my well being ;)

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they ask that for no reason, you could alwasy be really sarcastic and say "Yah mom, I just finished smoking a huge doobie"

It's worked for me in the past, on all types of lies. The secret is making them think the very idea that they suggested it was stupid.

On the other hand, don't lie, it's much easier to tell the truth. Don't lie unless you can't avoid it.

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, my friend is sarcastic about that all the time when I'm with him and his mom. It's funny cause then his mom gives him this histarical look, then laughs too though when my friend starts laughing - like it's a joke.

I just look at my friend like what the hell are you doing man? - crazy @ss.

He'll be like yeah, after yall left for work I drank 4 beers before school cause we weren't doing anything in first period today.

And it'll be for real.

It's not always good to joke around like that, I don't, but I mean I guess it works if you're comfortable with your parents. I just don't lie, look them in the eyes when I'm talking then sometimes off to the side. Try to stay relaxed just like a normal convo.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, when my mom asks if I've been smoking, I always just say yes. She doesn't care.

The best way to get away with lying is to be truthful about absolutely EVERYTHING until you absolutely have to lie. i.e. I'll admit to my mom that I was smoking weed, then say "no, I would never drive stoned." (which she would be pissed about). It works out.