Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lying

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, I am counting on you all to be real about this.

So the concept of lying for success is typically frowned upon, and people always say it will come back to bite you in the ass later. Lying for ***** is regarded as pathetic, but if it works, isn't it just practical?

Me? I rarely lie anymore, but I am wondering if maybe I should more often. There was a time in the past I was a pathological liar and people generally believed what I said, despite claiming they could always tell if someone was lying.

What do you think of lying for success with girls, career, anything? Whats the worse that has happened to you when you did it?

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most successful people on the planet lie all the damn time.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lying destroys trust. At work, social, and with women, if you lie enough and it's found out no one knows if you are being truthful. End result they don't listen to you or respect you.
Isn't that always the case though? How can you ever tell at ANY time if ANYONE is being truthful?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Isn't that always the case though? How can you ever tell at ANY time if ANYONE is being truthful?
You can't. That's where the trust part comes in. If you have no reason to believe it's a lie, you trust that the person is telling you the truth unless proven otherwise or your gut tells you it's a lie.
Once a person is found to lie on enough occasions, that trust and respect is broken. Do you respect someone that will lie to your face?
It damages all relationships, professional, social, and romantic.
It might even effect a female prospect.
The truth always surfaces.

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth always surfaces.
No. Not it doesnt.

That being said, context is needed from OP. Lying for what? What about? Randomly lying about trivial shít serves no purpose and still hurts big you if you get caught. Lying is a social tool. One that is mostly unnecessary. The only time I lie is when women when ask me what I'm doing. So instead of saying "wasting my life playing fallout 4" I say something more extravagant and less gay.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you've got to lie so effectively that nobody ever find out.

Not even you.....
You mean women logic. They actually believe nothing is their fault, quite amazing trait to have. I actually believe they would fool a lie detector

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean women logic. They actually believe nothing is their fault, quite amazing trait to have. I actually believe they would fool a lie detector
Iz no logicz!
Iz crazies!!

:p

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Not it doesnt.

That being said, context is needed from OP. Lying for what? What about? Randomly lying about trivial shít serves no purpose and still hurts big you if you get caught. Lying is a social tool. One that is mostly unnecessary. The only time I lie is when women when ask me what I'm doing. So instead of saying "wasting my life playing fallout 4" I say something more extravagant and less gay.
Yes, yes it does. The truth always comes out.

Sooner or later, you will be found out.

Reminds me of that movie "Catch Me If You Can."

Satan may be the ruler of this world, But God controls the universe. There is no escape.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean women logic.
No, I mean human logic.

Cognitive dissonance is something everybody's got.

There're outright lies, when we know we're lying

There're white lies, when we know we're lying but we think it's for a good reason.

There're self-deception type lies when we lie to ourselves but others know we're lying.

Then there's the ultimate deception, when we're lying to ourselves and everybody else and nobody knows anybody's lying.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is lying what? An unmanly thing to do? Immoral? But in some cases, surely it is practical, and really what else matters?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, yes it does. The truth always comes out.
You can believe what you want. There is no magical force that makes liars, cheaters or thieves get caught. People can lie or cheat you and you will never know. I've seen it happen. I've done it. When im 99 nobody is gonna whisper in these people's ears "Smoove lied." Liars get away with lying all the time. The reason your unaware of that is because they were good at lying.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can believe what you want. There is no magical force that makes liars, cheaters or thieves get caught. People can lie or cheat you and you will never know. I've seen it happen. I've done it. When im 99 nobody is gonna whisper in these people's ears "Smoove lied." Liars get away with lying all the time. The reason your unaware of that is because they were good at lying.
Iz maybe liez???? Ha ha ha:D

:eek:

:cool:

Serenity

Reaction score
I know a person who lies a lot, that person is very very alone.

Can you lie well enough to never be caught? Possibly, but it far outweighs the benefits. Think of a huge web of intricate lies that you MUST unfailingly remember and even then it's not bullet proof. People talk behind your back, if you told one lie to the first person and another lie to the other person they'll figure out you're full of sh!t.

Not being exposed in a lie depends on factors beyond your control. Being exposed isn't a certainty, but it sure is a high risk.

When there are ways to achieve the same without the hassle of lying, why the fvck would you? You even achieve more when a bunch of people trust you, no doors are closed and no nasty tricks are needed.

Besides, I will never encourage anyone to lie based on selfish motives. I fvcking hate people who lie, they're worthless and I obviously don't want more of them. It would from not even a moral perspective be pretty fvcked up to encourage it, because anyone who does has nothing to gain from other people bullsh!tting.

Whatever benefit there might seem to be about lying are negligble compared to the other consequences. Any rational person knows this.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a liar totally fvcks you up. It messes up your integrity... nothing is worth destroying you self worth.

Damn... why fvcking lie... it is so much easier being yourself. And if you don't think being yourself is good enough, then actually being a better person is easier than lying about it... since most women know when you are a liar... you can not fool them.