Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LYING to get LAID

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
this is going to be the most ANTI-DJ thing to ever happen on sosuave......I am talking about FLAT OUT LYING to any girl/girls just so u could end up fcuking them later that night. Has anyone ever done this????

The best (or worst if u wanna think of it that way) thing I ever did was tell a girl that i got lotsa $$ because I am a famous russian pop star ( i am actually russian so its easy to pull off with an american b1tch), and then I sang for her in russian and she melted.........ended up ****ing her that night and then ditching her.........obv i was lying cuz im just a russian guy living in the US and i got an accounting job. lol

tell me guys, isnt it BETTER to lie and make shyt up to sound all special and famous IF all u want to get is some sex. Obv this is NOT A GOOD THING if u want anything somewhats serious...........but if u want JUST some pvssy........i think lying to make urself look better works WONDERS - u just have to be a good actor

again, this is SIMPLY about only getting laid, and nothing else

comments

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
this is going to be the most ANTI-DJ thing to ever again, this is SIMPLY about only getting laid, and nothing else

comments

So it's not about manhood and principles?

Anyway, chances are *you* won't ever want to look back and say you've lived the life of a man with uncompromising ethics and principles who would never sell out for something as common as pvssy.

Me? I'll keep my dignity and accept the fact that there is some pvssy I can't game, even with good ole' fashion skill.

But hey, keep on trucking, brother.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
this is going to be the most ANTI-DJ thing to ever happen on sosuave......I am talking about FLAT OUT LYING to any girl/girls just so u could end up fcuking them later that night. Has anyone ever done this????

The best (or worst if u wanna think of it that way) thing I ever did was tell a girl that i got lotsa $$ because I am a famous russian pop star ( i am actually russian so its easy to pull off with an american b1tch), and then I sang for her in russian and she melted.........ended up ****ing her that night and then ditching her.........obv i was lying cuz im just a russian guy living in the US and i got an accounting job. lol

tell me guys, isnt it BETTER to lie and make shyt up to sound all special and famous IF all u want to get is some sex. Obv this is NOT A GOOD THING if u want anything somewhats serious...........but if u want JUST some pvssy........i think lying to make urself look better works WONDERS - u just have to be a good actor

again, this is SIMPLY about only getting laid, and nothing else

comments

sure skip why fvckin not...hmmmm

if all your lookin for is a shallow chick to give up her poonani to you, then why not juss tell her you have 5 d1cks and 10 balls down your pants:crazy:

:moon:

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, so you read Tucker Maxx's book huh Skip? Why are girls so stupid?

(For anyone who hasn't read it, Tucker and his friends pretend they are christian rock stars adn these girls fall for it. Hahah seriously that is the best book i have ever read.)

sh4rk b1t3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea. Remember: do what will get you laid. Stop thinking to much you emotionally wrecked p*ssies.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who are you calling an emotionally wrecked p*ssy?

Hasty generalization my friend. Unnacceptable.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehhh. I see waht you are saying, and yeah I've exaggerated some stuff before when Im in a different city - but you'll soon realize this is 1. making you sh1tty 2.in the long run make you pretend more and more

Man how are you gonna try to be yourself after pimping yourself out for 5 years telling nothing but lies.

Get a cool life, or do cool stuff, sh1t dude I play around on the computer and make music with Reason - I can say im a producer, or I could say I want to be one - when Im still young, they can just equate ambition = success.

What do they say when you can't pull the VIP service, or dont have a Benz? How do you not show money while talking up big game.

I kakuyu pesnu ti poesh, KROSHKA MAYA YA PO TEBE SKUCHAU!

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol , you do understand that everyone lies , at basicly every 10 -15 min a person tells a lie ....

when people are meeting new people , dating , flirting.. they lie alot....
"oh yeah i love sports"
"yeah i really like your earings"
"yeah ive only been with 3 people all my life (yeah right!)"
"no im not seeing anyone else beside you"

to face the truth people lie , they lie all the time , yea you could try the whole different person it would probably work on some too , but dont expect anything else then a one night stand... but in the end as someone said , the more you lie the more you lie , and a lier is never trusted.....

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"yeah ive only been with 3 people all my life (yeah right!)"

The real number is 0.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful who you call a chump there buddy.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wish I knew what skip is smoking whenever he logs onto this website because I do not want any.

comic_relief

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jack McCrack
Careful who you call a chump there buddy.
Did it hit too close to home?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Ehhh. I see waht you are saying, and yeah I've exaggerated some stuff before when Im in a different city - but you'll soon realize this is 1. making you sh1tty 2.in the long run make you pretend more and more

Man how are you gonna try to be yourself after pimping yourself out for 5 years telling nothing but lies.

Get a cool life, or do cool stuff, sh1t dude I play around on the computer and make music with Reason - I can say im a producer, or I could say I want to be one - when Im still young, they can just equate ambition = success.

What do they say when you can't pull the VIP service, or dont have a Benz? How do you not show money while talking up big game.

I kakuyu pesnu ti poesh, KROSHKA MAYA YA PO TEBE SKUCHAU!

LOL ya poyu druguyu pesnyu by ruki vverh called "Kiska Lyubov" - they melt for the russian romantic crap lol

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no reason to call anyone a chump.

Game yourself up and help others with their game. If not, leave.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
so, not ONE of u has ever made up a story to a hot chick for the sole purpose of getting laid? you are ALL into long term relationships with every girl u meet?

cmon i made this thread for a raeson - to SHARE your stories

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible to pull a girl for a short term relationship without lying.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and skip i thought you said u was the man , pimping it out to every honey on myspace had a lay ready everyday...
sometimes even 2 , how can u possibly have time to pick up more chicks....

then you start these different threads that contradicts each other...

and call everyone else trolls...

you know what i think , i think your Angeluspua!!! o_O
troll alert!!! "call in the troll police , we got a big one here ,remember you gots ta sever the head or else it will keep coming back" "OMG we cant defea him hes spawning little midget trolls out of his are... we need someone with more power" "but who" "we need desdinova""quickly the desdinova signal" "i hope he sees it"
TANANANANANANANA Desdinova!

IM drunk biatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.