Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lying on your resume

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you feel about this? Has anyone done it?

I have a somewhat short term plan for myself and decided to jump into the medical field. I've been hearing too many horror stories of people having every credential except X years experience. I'm thinking about just lying. The worst that could happen is I get fired right? If they don't notice it until years later, then I already have that much experience and it no longer becomes a lie..

-Scars

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Do you want to mess around with PH.Ds and M.Ds - IQ 120+ on average? They compete amongst themselves with intellect, have you matured enough to out wit or at least keep status quo? I say anywhere but the medical field.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lied about groups and clubs I was a-part of in college, but never about work experience or things I know how to do (i.e. **** on excel or access, etc, etc).

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure about in the US, heck, I'm not even sure about in Australia, but I 'think' lying on your resume can have you seriously prosecuted. I did a 'fraud' course the other day and I think I remember skimming over that quickly and thinking damn, big penalty for such a small crime (of course unless you try fly an aeroplane or operate on somebody).