Lying about Age ? (semi-FR)

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys,

haven't been here in a while (took the summer to change/improve; it worked-- but that's a different story).

Anyways, have you guys lied about your age/where you are in school (HS, college) to score? Here's a quick FR from yesterday:

I'm here visiting Hawaii for 5 days. Well, yesterday was the 3rd day and I got some friends together to go play LaserTag.

After a couple games I get kinda thirsty so I head over to the snack bar and <boom> there's a cute blonde chick working there. There're two young kids in line getting nachos so I make a joke and she starts laughing. The kids leave and without hesitation i just lead right into a convo.

Now, it's amazing what I was doing to this girl. Before, she was working with her hands, sorting this and that. But in 30 seconds she's showing GREAT body language <leaning over the counter towards me, fixed EC, smiling, brushing her hair back, stopped everything else she was doing> and I just talked with her about travel, her life, school, her job etc etc.

I find out she's a junior in college.

So after 4-5 minutes of strong convo I get ready to #close. It's obvious she was all over me (the guys earlier who tried to hit on her were staring at me with dropped-jaws) but them <BOOM> she asks:

"So, how's college going for YOU? What have YOU been studying?"

So I truthfully reply, "Actually, I'll be a freshman this fall".

IMMEDIATELY she straightens her back (from leaning towards me) and turns her body a little and starts sorting some plastic cups. Already I can tell she was turned off cuz she was into a "freshman". Anyways I cut it short and just said goodbye.

Afterwards I just laughed for 10 minutes about the total change in her attitude from before and after. I'm 18 but I can talk like im 25 easily. Too bad it made such a difference to her. Oh well, NEXT!!

Now that I think about it, maybe I shoulda lied about my age just for fun (and for the digits). Thoughts?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
That b1tch was stupid.

Anyway, i look YOUNG AS A MUTHA. I never lie about my age, because frankly, i dont give a damn.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say I just graduated HS last yr and I'm taking the semester off to expand my horizons. I'm 16. I'd imagine you could easily pull 20 with a lil fib.

Reaction score
There's no need to lie about age, and plus it can be a great way of telling if you're wasting your precious time with the C U N T.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
If you know she's more than a year older than you then you should always lie about your age. Just about everyone can add a few years and be completely believable.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
I don't lie about it. I like to get her thinking "How can someone so young be so witty?" :rolleyes:

It also tells you quickly what kind of girl she is when she loses interest just because you are younger or older, or not her age, especially if things have been going well.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do not like to lie becuase eventually it will catch up with you*

*unless you are lorenzo goin for the 25yr olds

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gold Heart
"Oh yeah, I was lying, I'm not 20, I'm 30."
HAHAHAHA Sadly there are too many people capable of lying by 10 years.

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly lie about my age all the time. I'm 17 and in college. I'll can pull a 20-year-old whenever I wanna. Once I turn 18 I probably won't lie anymore, and I won't tell the girls I already lied to my real age until I'm 18.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Everybody judges others by their age. Suppose you start talking ot this girl, and you think she hot, and she tells you she's twelve. Would you hit that? If you would, I hope you have a fast car so you can get away from the cops when they come after you for molesting children. But what if she was fourteen? That's a freshman, a whole different ballgame. It makes a big difference.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
Everybody judges others by their age. Suppose you start talking ot this girl, and you think she hot, and she tells you she's twelve. Would you hit that? If you would, I hope you have a fast car so you can get away from the cops when they come after you for molesting children. But what if she was fourteen? That's a freshman, a whole different ballgame. It makes a big difference.
thats very true. except for me shed have to be 16

but this situation has come up with me b4.

thankgoodness nothin happened but i cant say it wasnt a close call

its really amazing how some 14-15 yr olds can look older than i do.:mad:

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*A bunch of witty banter and conversation*

Her: "So... how old are you?"

Me: "Oh... I'm 18."

Her: Look on her face... :eek: :eek: :eek: "Really???"

I love that look on their faces so much... I never lie about my age.

The Matrix: Revolution

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a date with a 22 y/o on sunday... I'm CERTAIN if I'd have said I was 16 [as apposed to 18/HS grad] I wouldn't have such luck. If you are looking for ass, let lies be your magnifine glass [if that makes sense :rolleyes:].

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Bro, do you mean magnifying glass?

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, think about it

you are on vacation and will never see her again

i just got back from maui last week

where are you at? (i got lots of stories form it!)

anyways, on vacation i like to just have fun and pull ONS with as many girls as possible, sometimes i just make crazy shiat up to amuse myself, and a lot of the time i can still pull off a make out session or more

you should have kept it short and been like, yea im a junior too

--- always say you are her age or older (id you dont plan on dating or seeing her again)

and you go to whatever college and make up a major and make crap up like yea, the work is hard but itll be worth it, then CHANGE THE SUBJECT

CHANGE THE $*&%(@#&%ING SUBJECT ITS NOT HARD!!!

lol, but other than that good work

(college girls will rarely go out with HS guys unless they have no other prospects and are ugly/fat....)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
(college girls will rarely go out with HS guys unless they have no other prospects and are ugly/fat....)
u couldnt be more wrong

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
[BHer: Look on her face... :eek: :eek: :eek: "Really???"

I love that look on their faces so much... I never lie about my age.

[/B]
is that a "woah I didn't know an 18-yr-old could pull that sweet talk sh1t off" look or a "what am I doing here with an 18-yr-old KID" look ?

I guess I now follow the "I am who I am" attitude and if she doesn't like it, it's her problem. her loss.