Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Luck with women 8 years younger and more...

Belmar2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a 32 year old male, relatively good looking and can pass for 26-28 years old.

I have noticed most girls under 25 seemed turned off by my age and make some (or their friends) make comments like "your old"! lol

What has been your experience with the girls 25 and under?

Of course, like most guys...I think girls are the hottest 18-24.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me you are dealing with immature girls who have a mind of a 15 year old.

Dont tell them your age, avoid the subject all together. Instead, show them that you are fun, outgoing, etc.

Young girls are eager to learn and experiment. So use that to your own advantage.

Micheal Moon

Don Juan
Reaction score
This all depends though. Do you act "old"? Sometimes that makes the difference, even though you look young. I'm the same age as you and have even dated a 20 year old last year. But we got along great because I like having fun, cracking jokes and dress (which is very important to women) with some style. Add these elements together and you become "younger".

Anyways like Deniska said you could be dealing with some immature girls as well. A lot of girls that age don't mind I think, you may be talking to some airheads who arent open minded.

Anyway I dont see the fascination of 19/20 year olds though. I think girls in their early to late twenties are more attractive.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Belmar2009 said:
I am a 32 year old male, relatively good looking and can pass for 26-28 years old.

I have noticed most girls under 25 seemed turned off by my age and make some (or their friends) make comments like "your old"! lol

What has been your experience with the girls 25 and under?

Of course, like most guys...I think girls are the hottest 18-24.
Something is wrong here.
I am only guessing here, but perhaps you are talking to them with a competitive mindset in believing that you have to hide your age by 'acting younger' to stay attractive to them. Big mistake - those woman have plenty of young guys to chose from, they do not need an older guy trying to be a counterfeit 25 year old.
I have 20 years on you and I rarely get "your old" tossed at me.
The way to get near young women is to NOT hit on them like their clumsy male peers. Act your age with wit and charm and cool confidence. Send them the message that you regard THEM as a little inexperienced and immature.

joedmango

Don Juan
Reaction score
you cant blame them if they feel it that way, that is a very normal feeling if you offer a sex and love relationship. But for some girls who prefer more action there will be no problem to that, in short you should accept that other girls may somehow be turned off some are not. ;)