Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR's, Sex, Slvts and Insecurity

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see many men on here who want to know the definition of a slvt, how many men are too many and how all that sh!t get's into their heads. It fvcks many a man up bigtime.

When I read these posts, I always think insecurity!

Women have sex, just like you. It's enjoyable and it's fun for both genders.

Do you guys really believe that there are some women out there who are pure as the driven snow, pining for you to take her away on your horse and give her multiple O's while she cooks and cleans? Do you really expect that all these women are so virginal that they are out there just waiting for a man like you? All the while you are spinning your plates and having one ONS after the other.

It's the pot calling the kettle black IMO.

My point is that you need to be the man, in real life and behind closed doors. Regardless as to how many partners your woman may have had, always try to be the best. Step it up. Lose your insecurity. Forget about it. It's all about self confidence fellas. It's the past.

If you have an LTR, the only thing that matters is that she is faithful. That's all that counts in the end. It's all about being confident in yourself as a man.

Now don't get me wrong. There are slvts, who have no capacity for a true relationship or an LTR, or even marriage for that matter.

Don't be insecure. If you are her only man now and she is faithful and proven this to you by her actions and the way she treats you, let it the fvck go! Enjoy your relationship with her!

Realize that what she does with you now, she has most likely done with others in her past. Don't dwell on it. Enjoy the moment and go forward, knowing that you are the man and she cannot get a better guy than you!

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a matter of insecurity,quite the opposite because the more men she had the more is easy she got guys better than you.

When she compares you to someone and you lose guess what happen,do the women who don't want you to go to brazil are insecure?
No they're not,they're sure you're gonna find something better and totally reevaluate what she can get from you.

And there are no such things as "being a man" in the sense you mean,if your **** is 10cm and her ex has a 20cm one,not that much you can do about it to make her forget about it.
So don't call guys insecure to do something that is perfectly natural and instinctive in order to protect our integrity both physical and mental.

A man makes mistakes when he does something new age like being afc or pretend he is a doormat,doing things made from men in past centuries couldn't be wrong.

Anyway I saw somewhere stats where it was obvious that the more partners she had before marriage the more common was a divorce to happen,seems like man are hardwired to avoid certain problems.
Nature and instinct don't fail,men who try to ignore them do.

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nature and instinct don't fail,men who try to ignore them do.
Amen brother.

On the other hand, if a man calls a woman a slvt because she wouldn't sleep with him... that IS insecurity.

But you should protect yourself from certain women, don't let yourself get used in any shape or form.

Stand strong.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but how do you know if a women don't use you ?!
imagine she just broke up with her BF and they both are in a party and trying to make the other jealous ... so she will use you to make him jealous !
what do you do about that ?

anyway i don't believe in this status of slvt or not slvt i only think that there have easy chick and random chick

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with 5string in that nearly all women are going to have a past, and you can't be insecure about that.

On the other hand, there IS such a thing as a slvt. No one wants to marry the town bike. You don't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. You don't make a ho a housewife. Etc, etc.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
On the other hand, there IS such a thing as a slvt. No one wants to marry the town bike. You don't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. You don't make a ho a housewife. Etc, etc.
i agree with you that no one want to marry them but the word slvt don't exist

let me develop :

what is sex ?
sex is something we all love it's one of this pleasure of life ... i don't see any problem about enjoy the good of life ...

so if a woman like sex or are easy (almost anyone can sleep with her) she don't have to be a slvt she's just a chick that know how to have fun ... sure i will not marry her and BTW i don't like easy chicks cause its ruining all the fun of the game i prefer challenge
but even if you'll not marry her she's not a slvt she want to enjoy life as we want to ...

answer me to that question:

why a man who love sex and sleep with tones of chicks are not a slvt but a player/seducer/else ??

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale said:
i agree with you that no one want to marry them but the word slvt don't exist

let me develop :

what is sex ?
sex is something we all love it's one of this pleasure of life ... i don't see any problem about enjoy the good of life ...

so if a woman like sex or are easy (almost anyone can sleep with her) she don't have to be a slvt she's just a chick that know how to have fun ... sure i will not marry her and BTW i don't like easy chicks cause its ruining all the fun of the game i prefer challenge
but even if you'll not marry her she's not a slvt she want to enjoy life as we want to ...

answer me to that question:

why a man who love sex and sleep with tones of chicks are not a slvt but a player/seducer/else ??
we are not slut in terms that we actually have to work to get laid. In to be honest a woman doesn't unless she a bufugly.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
...the women who don't want you to go to brazil are insecure?
HAHA, great line right there!

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh I got standards and I want a sweet girl that has supervisor conversational skills talking beyond surface bullcrap.